- Miller launches new monthly. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jun98, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p39
Focuses on the launching of the monthly magazine `Global Tech Ventures,' by the Miller Freeman company. Issues which will be discussed in the magazine; Who will be the editor of the magazine.
- Miller Freeman merges 2 IT publications. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Sep99, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p18
Cites Miller Freeman's merger of its `Data Communications' magazine into `Network' magazine.
- Miller Freeman follows how-to course. Cleland, Kim // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jul95, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p11
Reports that Miller Freeman Inc.'s publication `InterActivity' began bimonthly publications from May 1995. Target market of the magazine; Cover price; Topics covered by the magazine; Miller's plan to launch a trade journal called `3D Design.'
- Folio plus. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/1/99, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p9
Reports on developments in the magazine industry in the United States. Includes Miller Freeman Inc.'s determination of the primary points of vulnerability; Bulk circulation; Use of brand-related contests.
- Miller Freeman tackles education. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p50
Reports on the acquisition of Technology and Learning by Miller Freeman from the Peter Li Education Group. Number of issues published by Technology and Learning annually.
- Miller Freeman launch. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jan1995, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p12
Reports on Miller Freeman Inc.'s launch of `Communication Systems Design,' a monthly magazine for builders and designers of cutting-edge communication infrastructures. Coverage of Data communications and telecommunications; Release of first issue in April 1995; Miller Freeman's other...
- New title from Miller Freeman. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jun98, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p4
Presents information on the publication `Intelligent Enterprise' to be launched by Miller Freeman Incorporated in September, 1998. Details on two publications which will be replaced.
- New title for content creators. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;Aug99, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the launching of `Content Creation Europe (CCE),' a magazine for the content creation industry in Europe published by Miller Freeman company. Aim in launching CCE; Coverage of the magazine; Editorial staff.
- Miller Freeman is investing ...5 million in its UK... // Campaign (UK);08/08/97, Issue 32, p14
Reports on Miller Freeman's investment of five million pounds in its British magazine titles. Restructuring of three operating divisions to bring associated markets under a common management structure.