Asics stand sails into view
- Later timing sparks ISAM. Mendoza, Dierde // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/17/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 72, p8
Reports on the changes in the 1997 International Swimwear and Activewear Market's spring preview schedule from February to April. Public and market reactions; Advantages of the new schedule; Participating exhibition; Swimwear fashion trends.
- West Coast Collections joining StyleWorks for New York show. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/2/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 86, p18
Reports that a trade show featuring contemporary sportswear from California manufacturers called West Coast Collection is teaming up with StyleWorks for a New York show. Length of show; Reasons for consolidation of two groups; When West Coast show made its debut in New York.
- On Tap for 2013. Houston, Nikki // Impressions;Dec2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses the 2013 Imprinted Sportswear Shows (ISS) in the U.S.
- As Surf Ebbs, Street Trends Emerge. Lee, George // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/25/2001, Vol. 181 Issue 17, p10
Highlights the Surf Expo in Orlando, Florida. Surf apparel manufacturers and retailers at the event; Categories of surf fashion; Introduction of additional surf lines.
- Women star at ISPO show. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/31/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the holding of the ISPO sporting goods and apparel fair in Munich, Germany on August 22-25, 1995. Number of exhibitors; Trend that focused on women's category; Increase in the number of companies offering women's products; Companies' search for new growth areas due to a drop-off in...
- Buyers cheer 1st look. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/13/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 50, p11
Reflects on comments from buyers at Look, the International Sportswear Show. Sponsorship of the show; Details of the show; Information on the shows' participants; Remark from Wendy Red, owner of Up Against the Wall; View of other exhibitors at the show.
- Many moods at Sports Expo. Dang, Kim-Van // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/15/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 53, p10
Reports on the 1993 Action Sports Expo in San Diego, California. Exhibition of sportswear and streetwear; Expo rules; Slogan; Buyer registration; Decrease in number of exhibitors; 432F Clothing Show by streetwear exhibitors; Comments by various buyers.
- Asics' First Retail Run. Sammon, Lindsay E. // FN: Footwear News;10/26/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 41, p8
The article reports that Asics Corp. has opened its first U.S. flagship of men's and women's running footwear, apparel, and accessories in New York on October 22, 2009.
- Sneak Peek: Asics GT-2070. // Heart & Soul;Mar2002, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p74
Features the GT-2070 sneaker from Asics. Sole design for shock absorption; Width variety of the distance-running shoe; Construction to increase the amount of support.