GM opens Opel visitor centre
- GM's 2-prong plan: Stoke the sales, go easy on expansion. Cantwell, Julie; Guilford, Dave // Automotive News;12/10/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5961, p1
Reports the restructuring of the marketing programs of the General Motors in the United States. Increase in the sales of the company; Effect of the 0 percent financing program on the company; Establishment of dealer marketing groups.
- Pontiac-GMC considers changes in regional advertising... Halliday, Jean // Automotive News;11/11/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5686, p42
Comments on the plans of Pontiac-General Motors Corporation Division to consider changes to its regional advertising strategies. Plans to consider matching regional dealer group spending dollar for dollar; Statistical information on the company's expenditure; Similarity of Pontiac's plan to...
- Chevy uses lottery to push Avalanche. Cantwell, Julia // Automotive News;9/16/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6002, p20
Reports the marketing strategy of General Motors Corp. in Colorado. Partnership between the Chevrolet Division and the Colorado Lottery; Offer of scratch-off lottery tickets; Top prize of the program.
- GM says August was `a struggle.' Miller, Joe // Automotive News;8/31/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5782, p8
Offers information on the marketing of vehicles by General Motors Corp. (GM) for the month of August 1998. Reference to sales and dealer inventories; Indication that customer and production initiatives are on the increase; Comments made by GM spokeswoman Anne Marie Sylvester; Decline in the...
- GM to let buyers return cars for refund. // South Texas Automotive Report;Oct2009, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on the new marketing campaign of General Motors Co. called "May the Best Car Win" in 2009, wherein new buyers are allowed to return their vehicles within two months of acquiring them for a full refund if they are not satisfied.
- GM has had its 15 minutes. Crain, Keith // Automotive News;11/29/2010, Vol. 85 Issue 6440, p12
In this article the author suggests the strategies that the management of General Motors Corp. need to adopt for marketing their cars including Chevrolets, Buicks, and Cadillacs.
- 0% and a DVD. Jackson, Kathy // Automotive News;10/15/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5953, pM2
Reports marketing promotions for mid-sized minivans by General Motors Corp. in the United States. Rewards for purchasers of the vans; Identification of minivans included in the promotion.
- Saturn's independence extends to distribution. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;6/12/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5609, p22
Reports on Saturn Corp.'s distribution strategy for its automobiles. Use of outside companies; Description of the stages of the distribution process.
- GM hires soft-goods pair to aid brands. Child, Charles // Automotive News;1/22/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5642, p1
Reports on how Cadillac and Pontiac hired husband-and-wife team Lisa and Robert Baird Jr. as brand managers to market their Grand Am, Seville and Eldorado cars. Functions of the brand managers; Importance of Grand Am to Pontiac; Career background of the Baird couple.