TVC directors lead buy-out
- Design expertise fuels Thinktank. Nicholas, Ruth // Design Week;9/13/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p5
Describes the exhibition design and audio visual work at Birmingham, England's museum of science and discovery Thinktank which will open on September 29, 2001. Sections designed by Met Studio; Cost of the work on Thinktank's industrial revolution galleries; Company responsible for masterplanning.
- Queen Elizabeth 2. De Witt Koenig, Carolyn // Architectural Record;Feb1996, Vol. 184 Issue 2, p98
Features the renovation of the ship Queen Elizabeth 2 collaborated by MET Studio Ltd. and McNeece Ltd., both of London, England. Responsibilities of each company in the renovation; Purpose of the refitting.
- MET Studio creates interactive installations for the Institution of Engineering and Technology. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);9/22/2014, p6
The article describes a series of interactive installations created by MET Studio for the Institution of Engineering and Technology in Savoy Place in London, England to celebrate the professional engineering institution's vision, values, history and future goals. Topics covered include the...
- Media news from Czech Television. // TVB Europe;Jan2005, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p3
The article reports that Czech Republic's public television broadcaster Czech Television has made an investment in an Omneon Spectrum media server system for its regional studio in Brno, Czech Republic. The new server system, installed by Czech systems integrator Visual Connection, is part of an...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;1/20/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p6
This article reports on the acquisition by MedPro Safety Products of product development rights for a fully passive Insulin Guard self injector from Visual Connections.
- 3D support for Games message. // AV Magazine;Nov/Dec2012, p9
The article discusses the design of a three dimensional exhibit for electricity supplier EDF Energy PLC in Olympic Games held in London, England in the year 2012. The exhibit was designed in the collaboration of MET Studio Ltd., designer Schmidhuber and event management company Iluka. It was...
- Understanding the art of a liquidation from a lender's point of view. Shaw, Eric // Business Credit;Jan1995, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p16
Discusses the practice of asset liquidation in the United States. Collateral review exams and audits; Types of liquidation; Cease and desist versus winding down liquidation; Inventory appraisal; Security considerations; Liquidation administration.
- National Dollar Stores liquidate. // Discount Store News;3/4/96, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p2
Reports on National Dollar Stores' liquidation of its inventory and going out of business.
- Brand-name sale bonanza. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May/June97, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p7
Reports on the liquidation of brand name companies at bargain prices in the United States. Includes the sell-off of the Snapple Beverage Corp. by the Quaker Oats Co.; Borden Foods unit of the Borden Inc.; Ore-Ida Foods Inc. of the H.J. Heinz Co.