New countries boost MITT
- Untitled. // Design Week;4/3/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p5
Reports on the opening of the British Council's Posh touring exhibition at the Tallinn Art House Gallery in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Dream makers. // Independent School;Winter96, Vol. 55 Issue 2, The Reporter p11
Highlights the Kennedy Center's Imagination Celebration Dream Makers National Exhibit. Tour of the exhibit in the United States and Canada.
- POETIC JUSTICE. // Jacksonville Magazine;Mar2013, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p17
This article presents information on the Poetic Voices of the Muslim World, a traveling exhibit, to be held in Jacksonville, Florida on March 2, 2013.
- Other people are looking at us. // American Visions;Apr/May96, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p14
Features the art exhibit `In the Eye of the Storm: An Art of Conscience, 1930-1970-Selections from the collection of Phillip J. and Suzanne Schiller.' How the exhibit highlights the artists depicting social issues from the Great Depression to the civil rights movement; Artworks and its...
- Travelling exhibit. Cano, Angele // Hub (Hay River, NT);5/08/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p3
The article offers information on the initiative taken by few Hay River women to raise money to bring a traveling art exhibit to the community in Canada.
- Celebrating the tourism boom. // Travel Talk-Middle East;Apr2013, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p5
The article offers information on the 5th Riyadh Travel Fair to be held from April 23-26, 2013 in Saudi Arabia.
- The wrong moment... // Conde Nast Traveler;Feb96, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p115
Announces that several of the most beloved artifacts of the Smithsonian Institution will embark on a road show starting with an exhibition at the Los Angeles Convention Center in February 9, 1996.
- Balmy nights by the Burj. // Travel Daily;5/ 7/2013, p5
The article offers information on the 2013 Arabian Travel Market hosted by resort Madinat Jumeirah and participated by Australian and New Zealand buyers in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on May 5, 2013.
- SEEING THE CENTRE. Fowler-Thomason, Emma // Artonview;Summer2002/2003, Issue 32, p28
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of traveling with the exhibition "Seeing the Centre: The Art of Albert Namatjira 1902-1959," in Alice Springs, Northern Territory.
- Stalin in Moscow. // Art in America;Oct93, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p33
Reports on the planned special Moscow, Russia preview of the exhibition `Stalin's Choice: Soviet Socialist Realism 1932-1956' on September 28 to 30, 1993.