- One lorry's race against the clock. Acland, Holly // Marketing Event;Oct97, p38
Features the complexity of planning a freight delivery for a show. Author's experience in hitching a ride in a logistics lorry of Britannic which was on his way to the ISPO event in Munich, Germany; Important events in the exhibition. INSET: Key facts..
- Reed extends logistics deal. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p10
Reports that Reed Exhibition Cos. has extended its service level agreement initiative to lifting and freight forwarding after its formalizing link with GeoLogistics Expo Services. Overview of the deal; Remarks from David Richards, managing director of GeoLogistics Expo Services.
- All aboard the hi-tech express. Hawcroft, Sam // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p74
Cites the efforts of express freight companies in Asia to invest in technology to improve customer service. Offering of value-added services; Commitment to infrastructure innovation; United Parcel Service's opening of its first distribution center in Asia in 1996; Federal Express Corp.'s...
- The supply side. // Railway Age;Feb95, Vol. 196 Issue 2, p20
Reports on American freight forwarder developments as of February 1995. Includes the acquisition of the transportation division of Servo Corp. of America by Harmon Industries; Agreement of Geotechnology Development Inc. with ITF Intertraffic for the joint marketing of GDI Tracker services;...
- Custom house brokers and freight forwarders. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/3/95, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p17B
Presents a chart ranking house brokers and freight forwarders in New Orleans, Louisiana according to total transactions for 1994. Services; Number of employees and licensed brokers; Products shipped most often.
- Largest freight forwarders in Puerto Rico. // Caribbean Business;1996 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p60
Lists the largest freight forwarders in Puerto Rico, ranked according to total number of shipments handled in 1994. Shipments in 1994; Number of offices; Number of full-time employees; Other services provided; Top executives/titles.
- Largest freight forwarders in Puerto Rico. // Caribbean Business;11/2/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p31
Presents a list of the largest freight forwarders in Puerto Rico based on total number of shipments handled in 1993. Includes Best Ways Air Cargo; Air Mar Shipping; Jose G. Flores.
- Puerto Rico's largest freight consolidators. // Caribbean Business;11/2/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p48
Presents a list of the largest freight consolidators in Puerto Rico based on the number of less-than-trailer loads consolidated containers handled in 1993. Includes Carolina Freight Carriers Corp.; Arrowpac Inc.; CF Motorfreight.
- Puerto Rico's largest freight consolidators. Anquiera, Ayleen; Rivera, Nereida // Caribbean Business;10/17/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p53
Presents a chart of the largest freight consolidators in Puerto Rico. Name and address of firm; Number of full-time employees; Shipment destinations; Other services offered; Name of top executive.