France--vive la difference
- Ce qu'ils pensent du projet... // Beaux Arts Magazine;jan2013, Issue 343, p117
The article presents the opinions of gallery director Bruno Delavallade, artist Annette Messager, and auctioneer Pierre Cornette de Saint-Cyr on the R4 art complex being constructed on Seguin Island in Boulogne-Billancourt, France.
- Unibail set to win Paris Expo battle. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p6
Reports on the stake of property company Unibail in Paris Expo, operator of the Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre in France. Bid of Unibail for Paris Expo; Remarks from Leon Bressler, chairman of Unibail; Interest of General Location in Paris Expo.
- R4 PLATEFORME INTERNATIONALE POUR L'ART CONTEMPORAIN. JEAN, THOMAS; BOUSTEAU, FABRICE // Beaux Arts Magazine;jan2013, Issue 343, p110
An introduction to a series of articles on the new complex of exhibition spaces, museums, and galleries being constructed on the ÃŽle Seguin, designed by French architect Jean Nouvel.
- French lessons. Bond, Claire // Event;Oct2004, p35
Discusses the marketing strategies employed by Paris-Nord Villepinte exhibition venue in Paris, France. Purpose of expanding its facilities; Significance of Paris Expo, a marketing alliance in France, to its members; Involvement of the French local authority and the business sector in events.
- A flair for business. Wills, Abigail // Event;Jun2002, p35
Assesses several world-class venue for events or exhibitions in France. Lille Grand Palais; Strasbourg Music and Conference Centre; Parc des Expositions de Toulouse.
- Texworld Twins With Apparel Sourcing Show. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/13/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 55, p18
The article offers information on the Texworld trade fair to be held in the Le Bourget Exhibition Center Hall 1 and Apparel Sourcing trade show to be held in the Le Bourget Exhibition Center Hall 2 in Le Bourget, France from September 19-22, 2011.
- ESCALE ARTY Ã€ ROISSY. BLAIN, FRANÇOISE-ALINE // Beaux Arts Magazine;jan2013, Issue 343, p18
The article discusses the new exhibition space at the Paris Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle airport, financed by Artcurial auction house co-president Francis Briest, and the first exhibition featuring French sculptor Auguste Rodin.
- Of Bottles, Brides and Bicycles. LE QUESNE, NICHOLAS // Time International (South Pacific Edition);5/1/2000, Issue 17, p63
Reviews an exhibition of the work of French artist Marcel Duchamp entitled 'Eau et Gaz a tous les etages' at the Centre Pompidou in Paris, France.
- Ainterexpo espÃ¨re challenger Lyon pour les grands Ã©vÃ©nements. J. D. // Intermedia;2/12/2014, Issue 1241, p8
The article discusses the renovation of Ainterexpo, an exhibition hall located in Lyon, France. Topics mentioned include the increase in 2013 in the turnover of Sogepea, the company managing Ainterexpo, its collaboration with the Parc des Oiseaux, a zoo located in Villars-les-Dombes, France, and...