Champion aims to top UK league
- FMI serves up innovations. Hartman, Lauren; Mohan, Anne Marie; Mans, Jack // Packaging Digest;Jul2003, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p32
Presents information about the packaging of various food products displayed at the Food Marketing Institute exhibition. Advantages of the retort pouch of shelf-stable cooked chicken breast; Characteristics of the packaging of thinly shaved deli lunchmeat by Hillshire Farm Division of Sara Lee...
- Sara Lee eyes sporting life. // Marketing Event;Feb99, p8
Reports that Sara Lee Corp. is using international sports trade fair ISPO to push its Champion sportswear brand at the Champion Leisure Lounge. Other items offered at the lounge; Economic performance of the company.
- Sara Lee: Feeling fit. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/21/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 34, WWD/MAGIC International p19
Reports on Sara Lee Corp.'s ongoing development of its women's activewear and bodywear businesses. Plans to garner a larger consumer base of women through licensing deals with the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games; Product expansions in 1996; Products to be shown at the 1995 WWD/MAGIC...
- Wonder fest. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/16/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 49, p12
Reports on the Wonderbra cocktail party and fashion show in New York City, New York. Highlight of the show; Assessment of Lee A. Chaden, chief executive of Sara Lee intimates, on the Wonderbra business in retail.
- But how does this help shareholders? Le Beau, Christina // Crain's Chicago Business;8/21/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p24
The article presents an interview with Chuck Thurow, executive director of the Hyde Park Art Center. When asked about the changes observed by him at the Hyde Park Art Center, he refers to the easiness in approaching bigger corporations today as compared to that in 1988. He explained how Sara Lee...
- Secret sponsorship. Klein, Sarah A. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/22/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p32
The article presents information on corporate givings. Sara Lee Foundation sponsored the Toulouse-Lautrec and Montmartre exhibition now showing at the Art Institute of Chicago. However, companies that make grants through a non-profit arm, as Sara Lee Corp. does, are required to disclose the...
- Heinz, Mars, Sara Lee AWOL from food fest. Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;5/9/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 19, p22
Reports on the absence of Sara lee Foods, H.J. Heinz Co. and Mars at the Food Marketing Institute show held from May 1 to 3, 2005 in Chicago, Illinois. Number of visitors to the event; Reason for the absence of Sara Lee Foods at the show; Products launched by Kraft; Trends in sales promotion at...
- New flavors of Jimmy Dean Original Fresh Taste. Fast!Â®. // National Provisioner;Apr2002, Vol. 216 Issue 4, p66
Introduces the additional flavors of the Original Fresh Taste. Fast! sausage and patties by Jimmy Dean Foods in the U.S. Retail price; Product offerings; Ingredients of the product.
- Making $afety pay. // Snack Food;Apr96, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p43
Reports on the benefits of an improved safety program for Sara Lee Corp. Decrease of accident frequency rate; Five components of the program; Creation of a safe working environment attitude.