Q & A
- Leveling the showroom floor. Brookman, Faye // Crain's New York Business;8/8/94, Vol. 10 Issue 32, p18
Discusses trade show marketing strategies. Arrangement of equitable foot traffic for vendor participants; Additional charges for premium sites; Sale of space on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The lowdown on trade shows. Elsasser, John // Public Relations Tactics;Jan95, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p9
Presents the comments of public relations practitioners on how to improve media relations during trade shows or exhibitions. Exhibitors' image of themselves; Pre-arranged interviews at booths; Demonstration of a public relations person's ability.
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p3
Editorial. Comments on the marketing initiatives of the European Major Exhibition Centres Association (EMECA). Suggestion for EMECA organizers; Role played by EMECA in the venues sector.
- Educational bent keeps them coming. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jul95, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p13
Reports on the increased use of educational programs to encourage attendance to trade shows. Trend in the United States towards in-booth mini-seminars, instructional demos and technical meetings; Quality information requirements of trade show attendees; Emphasis on education in exhibits;...
- SALES Q&A. Cole, Dan // Expo Magazine;Sep2010, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p42
The article provides an answer to a question on how to improve the trade show to attract more exhibitors and attendees for the next event.
- 2014 event is on course to set new records. // Casino International;Dec2013, p6
The article reports on the effort of the organisers of the International Casino Exhibition (ICE) with their marketing campaign ICE Sensational to increase the number of visitors at the exhibition on the international gaming industry in London, England in 2014.
- Exhibitions & Trade Fairs (ETF). RICHMOND, JODIE // Spice;2/1/2012, Issue 1, p35
The author shares her views as Exhibitions & Trade Fairs (ETF) chief executive officer (CEO) and general manager on issues facing Australia's exhibition industry in 2012 including marketing budgets, coordination between organizers and exhibitors, safety laws, and educational value of exhibition.
- Interview. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Mar1999, p25
Focuses on the launching of Club Freestyle, an exhibition marketing company. Clients that helped the company in developing its credibility; Elements of the tour offered by the company.
- Pow Factor. Sheldon, M. LaVay // Medical Marketing & Media;Dec98, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p96
Discusses the technologies which would raise the possibility for redefining aspects of healthcare exhibit marketing for 1999. Opportunities and challenges of plasma screen technology; Capabilities for virtual reality; Benefits of virtual meetings.