Boosting visitor recall
- If you build a better exhibit, trade show visitors will come. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;09/28/98, Vol. 21 Issue 39, pSR12
Offers information on business oriented ways to attract potential customers to trade show space. Objectives of accumulating information for trade shows; Comments from Donald Olstindke, a sales account executive with TransWorld Exhibits Inc.; Most common sizes of booths; Reference to a research...
- Customer Service Key to Attracting Attendees. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Dec2002, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p40
Focuses on the effectiveness of customer service in attracting high-powered clientele in trade shows in the U.S. Provision of educational experience to the attendees; Aspect of marketing trade shows; Importance of promotional advertising, marketing strategy and audience research.
- Show Time. // Active Living Magazine;Fall2007/Winter2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p76
The article offers information about the launching of 2008 BLAST consumer discount cards at the Abilities Expo in Minneapolis, Minnesota in September 2007. It is stated that BLAST will be at all Abilities Expos with great prizes to be won at each. Meanwhile, readers are invited to check out the...
- Look for those new ideas at the autumn exhibitions. // Accountancy;Sep86, Vol. 98 Issue 1117, p133
Reports on the various accountant exhibitions to be held in London, England in the last quarter of 1986. Emphasis on products and services of interest to accountants in accountant's exhibition at Barbican held in November; Provision of accounting services, high technology systems and other...
- GalerÃa Topacio: Proven companion for local art scene. VARGAS, ANGELA // Caribbean Business;10/25/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 42, p40
The article reports that GalerÃa Topacio is investing 1.2 million dollars in construction of building which aims at improving the customer service, storage and exhibition space of BayamÃ³n.
- A SERVANT'S HEART. Cole, Dan // Expo Magazine;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p48
The article provides an answer to a question on the significance of enhanced customer service at the events industry.
- ITE 2002 biggest and best ever. Traczek, Chris // National Petroleum News;Jun2002, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p23
Highlights the International Tobacco Expo at the Riviera Hotel & Casino Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Participants of the exhibit; Trade show activities; Focus of the convention on the issue of customer service.
- Maytag celebrates 100 years of business. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Nov2007, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the celebration of the 100th anniversary of Maytag, held at the Museum of Science & Industry in Chicago, Illinois on October 13, 2007. Museum exhibits included Maytag antiques and collectibles. The company also asked users to share Maytag Moments at the birthday party or...
- Meet the Destinations. Evanko, Alicia // Travel Agent;5/3/2004, Vol. 316 Issue 9, p20
Relates the experience of the author on joining the 2004 Luxury Travel Exposition in Las Vegas, Nevada. Number of travel agents attending the event; Assessment on the products and services offered by various travel companies; Theme of the exposition. INSET: Luxury Travel Expo 2004.