London bus to star in Vegas
- All new Concrete Show. // Contract Journal;11/13/2002, Vol. 416 Issue 6403, p12
Presents a preview of the Concrete Show at SED 2003. List of manufacturers for surface preparation equipment that will be joining the event.
- NEX 'looks smaller' than shows in past. Lenius, Pat // Contractor Magazine;Nov2000, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the outcome of the North American Expo (NEX) held in Chicago, Illinois from October 6 to 7, 2000. Decline in the number of exhibitors from the mechanical contracting sector; Sponsors of the show; Views on the expo; Purpose of the participation of PlumbingOnline at NEX.
- Mostra fills up Fiera Milano. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct99, p8
Provides information on the 2000 Mostra Convegno show of the construction industry at the Milan exhibition center in Italy. Color coding of visitors.
- Fairs gear up for 2002. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb2002, p6
Presents exhibitions in the building industry in Great Britain in 2002. Features of the International Hardware Fair/DIY TEC 2002; Information on the Interbuild exhibition that will take place from June 9 to 13, 2002.
- Industry partners declare week of March 17-23 National Construction & Construction Materials Week. // Pit & Quarry;Mar2002, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p50
Reports on the declaration of the week of March 17 to 23, 2002 as National Construction and Construction Materials Week by industry partners of the ConExCon/Agg 2002 international exposition. Sponsors of the exposition; Objective of the event; Number of visitors expected to attend the...
- Way too big? // Pit & Quarry;Apr99, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the 1999 ConExpo-Con/Agg construction and aggregates show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Questions about the show; Feedback from show participants.
- Face-to-Face. Monroe, Linda K. // Buildings;Jan2003, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p6
Discusses the exhibitions at the live events of the Buildings Show West in March 2003 at Los Angeles Convention Center in California and Buildings Show East in November 2003 at Baltimore Convention Center in Maryland. Background on the products and services to be included at the exhibits; List...
- Security fair shows growth. // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar1997, p8
Presents calendar information on a number of exhibitions, relating to the construction industry, that will take place in Great Britain, during 1997. Preview of IFSEC '97, a fire and security exhibition to be held in Birmingham, from May 12-15, 1997; Calendar information for Expotile `97, a...
- Heavysiders win their eco-spurs. // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar1997, p25
Reviews the 1997 BAU construction industry exhibition, which took place in Munich, Germany.