Brits baulk at Eurofashion
- LateNews. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Sep2002, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p1
Discusses a survey by Riddle & Associates that indicates Clean 2001 exhibitors will attend the Clean 2003 exhibition for the textile care and service industry at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada from August 11 to14, 2003. Exhibit space contracted for the exhibit.
- Ideacomo Seeking Inspiration. Macchioni, Phyllis // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/14/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 92, p16
Highlights the October 2000 Ideacomo fabric fair in Como, Italy. Products exhibited; Major manufacturers who attended the affair.
- Four-day ShanghaiTex 2009 from June 12. // Textile Magazine;Mar2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p85
The article offers information on ShanghaiTex 2009 textile industry exhibition to be held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center in China on June 12 to 15, 2009.
- NYC SHOWS PREVIEW EUROPEAN FABRICS. Gross, Elaine // Textile World;Sep2001, Vol. 151 Issue 9, p28
Presents information on two fabrics exhibition held in July 2001 in New York. Information on the I Text Style and European Preview fabrics exhibitions; Organizers for both shows; Trends in textile and fabrics exhibited in the trade shows.
- The market week that was. Marks, Jennifer // Home Textiles Today;4/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p12
Focuses on the 2003 New York Home Textiles Market. Attendees at the trade show; Effects of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome on the industry.
- One-stop shopping. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;4/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p12
Focuses on the 2003 New York Home Textiles Market. Definition of the future of the business' market; Trend to fewer retailers coming to New york.
- Decosit 2000 better than expected. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p8
Highlights the 2000 Textiles D'Interieur Premiere exhibition. Response to the products of American exhibitors; Benefits that home textile retailers get from the exhibition; Increase of attendance.
- International attendance soars at Fall market. // Home Textiles Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p62
Reports on the 2000 New York Home Textiles Show. Schedule; Venue; Increase of international participation.
- NY Home Textiles Show ready to roll. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p66
Reports on the 2000 New York Home Textiles Show. Schedule; Venue; Topics at the exhibition; Products that will debut.
- The Publisher's Page. Issacs, Mac // Textile World;Aug99, Vol. 149 Issue 8, p11
Deals with the Institute of Trade Mark Agents (ITMA) exhibition sponsored by the Comite Europeen des Constructeurs de machines Textiles and the L' Union des Constructeurs de Materiel Textile de France. Comments from Hans Stahlecker, chairman of Suessen, and William Huguley IV, chairman, West...