New features at CV Show
- Motor Show to stay with NEC. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p10
Reports that the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders has confirmed that the British International Motor Show will be held at the NEC for 2002 to 2004.
- Motor shows set for major rethink. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Apr2001, p4
Focuses on the plan of the organizers of the London and Birmingham motor trade shows in England to change the creative concept of their exhibition in the last quarter of 2001. Appointment of Tim Pyne as the creative director of the London event; Automobile companies that pulled out of the London...
- Vehicle shows merge. // Marketing Event;Apr99, p6
Focuses on the organization of the Commercial Vehicle Show by the Society of Motor Manufacturers to be held in March 2000. Associations controlling the show; Issues needed to be resolved for the show.
- Talks on joint event collapse. // Marketing Event;Oct97, p4
Reports that the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Ltd. and the Institute of Road Transport Engineers stopped negotiations for a joint Commercial Vehicle Show. Reason why the negotiation has been stopped.
- Back with a vengeance. Hobson, Steve // Motor Transport;1/31/2011, p20
The article presents an interview with Paul Everitt, chief executive officer (CEO) of Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) Ltd. He discusses why 2011 is the right time to revive the annual Commercial Vehicle (CV) Show in Great Britain. Everitt discusses how the show offers different...
- No business like CV Show business. Hobson, Steve // Commercial Motor;2/17/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5420, p16
The article presents opinion of Paul Everitt, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT), on the return of the Commercial Vehicle (CV) Show after an absence of two years. Everitt believes that 2011 is the right time to revive the CV Show despite the...
- Burgeoning UK truck show defies European trend. Bunting, Alan // Automotive Engineer;Jun2004, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p46
Highlights the Commercial Vehicle Show organized by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Ltd., the Institute of Road Transport Engineers and the Road Haulage Association at the NEC in Birmingham. Attendees of the event; Features of the exhibition; Theme of the trade show.
- Show will give UK auto industry a boost. Stein, Jason // Automotive News Europe;7/10/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p6
The article presents information on the British automobile show which will be held at the ExCel venue in London, England on July 18, 2006. General Motors will introduce its fourth-generation Opel/Vauxhall Corsa. According to Christopher Macgowan, CEO of the Society of Motor Manufacturers and...
- The British are coming. Keebler, Jack // Automotive News;5/31/93, Vol. 67 Issue 5502, Automotive news insight. p1i
Details the author's trip to nine of the Socdecision ordering General Motors (GM) to pay $42,586.59 to Mark Lautherboren for willful violation of California's lemon law. Defective features of the 1988 Chevrolet Crew Cab pickup; Further damage sustained from the dealership; Notification of GM;...