- Agfa- more than technology. // American Printer;Sep2002, Vol. 229 Issue 6, p73
Provides information on the launch of several printing products from Agfa Corp. at the 2002 Grand Expo in Chicago, Illinois. Sublima hybrid screening technology; ApogeeX workflow software; Palladio violet-laser Computer-To-Plate device.
- Dazzling dots at Graph Expo. // American Printer;Dec2003, Vol. 232 Issue 3, p22
Discusses the new screening technology recognized in the "Must See 'em" technology category at Graph Expo in Fall 2003. Comments from Bill Lamparter, consultant and chairman of "Must See 'em,"on frequency modulation or stochastic screening; Information on Sublima, a screening technology...
- Agfa's Drupa barrage highlights CTP, proofing. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;04/03/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p40
Features products to be launched by Agfa during the Drupa Trade Show 2000, with emphasis on computer-to-plate imaging. Thermal and violet-diode models of the Galileo platesetter; Thermal Galileo models; Agfa's 1999 acquisition of Misomex's external-drum technology; Flatbed Polaris line for...
- Digital theme continues at Graph Expo. // American Printer;Nov2000, Vol. 226 Issue 2, p73
Features the 2000 Graph Expo and Converting Expo exhibitions of the printing industry in the United States. Highlights of the exhibit; Information on the Galileo line of computer-to-plate devices from Agfa; Details on the product demonstration of CreoScitex.
- Agfa firsts show new strategies. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;9/18/95, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p32
Reports on Agfa's development of a Channel Development Group that will create programs, services and products for building relationships and partnerships. Expansion of presence within the value-added reseller and distribution communities; Focus of sales force; First dealer installation of an...
- Agfa to bundle Color Central with Taipan. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;5/17/96, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p28
Reports that Agfa will offer a bundled package including Luminous's Color Central NT OPI server software with its Taipan RIP for the PC.
- Faster Big Foot, cheaper Avantra 25 are among new Agfa developments. Edwards, Stephen E. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;6/17/96, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p23
Features imagesetters and scanners from Agfa. Avantra 44S, Avantra 25E; StudioStar; SnapScan.
- Agfa to bundle OPI software. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;6/17/96, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p34
Reports on the product development plans of Agfa.
- Offline Chromapress RIP ready. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;03/09/98, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p35
Announces the release of IntelliPrep offline RIP station for Chromapress at Print '97. Details on the availability of RIP; Features of IntelliPrep; Purpose for which it can be used.