- IN RETROSPECT. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jan2001, Vol. 15 Issue 1, pA23
Presents news items related to business enterprises in Wenatchee, Washington as of January 2001. Production orders received by Pacific Aerospace & Electronics Inc.; Cash dividend of Banner Corp.; Fiber optic opportunities for Chelan County PUD.
- Banner of Wash. Cites New Branches. Kuehner-Hebert, Katie // American Banker;7/29/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 145, p20
Reports that Banner Corp. of Walla Walla, Washington claims that strong loan growth, particularly in new markets, boosted its second-quarter earnings. Increase in net income, attributed to a 21% rise in the loan book; Results of opening 10 new branches in the Puget Sound region around Seattle;...
- Bates allies with WPP tech shops. Sudhaman, Arun // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;3/25/2005, p3
This article reports that the company, Bates Asia, has launched a specialist offering focusing on technology clients, to integrate into WPP Group PLC 's new Technology Brand Builders (TBB) network. The news comes as BatesAsia also unveiled a new region-wide strategic initiative, called...
- BANR - Banner Corp - Company Analysis and ASR Ranking Report. Orr, Hunter // Alpha Street Research Reports;Spring2013, p1
www.AlphaStreetResearch.com - Full Coverage of 3,000 U.S. equities. Reports include Financials, Ratios, Competitor Comparison, and our proprietary ASR Ranking indicating Buy/Sell/Hold. Banner Corp operates in the Auto Components industry, a subset of the Consumer Discretionary sector. The firm...
- Banner Says Check Scheme to Cost $5.4M. Kuehner-Hebert, Katie // American Banker;9/19/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 180, p11
Reports on the estimated after-tax losses of Banner Corp. due to the alleged check-kiting scheme in Washington. Involvement of one former senior lending officer on the scheme; Measures to recover losses; Possibility of restating previous financial results.
- Banner reports larger loss amid big, one-time charges. Read, Paul // Journal of Business (10756124);11/4/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 23, pB5
The article reports that Banner Corp. has posted a 44.7 million dollars loss for the third quarter of 2010 in Walla Walla, Washington.
- Banner of Wash. to Miss Earnings Target. Kuehner-Hebert, Katie // American Banker;7/10/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 130, p19
Reports on an expected drop in the per share earnings of Banner Corp. for the second quarter of 2002. Expected net income of the company by the end of July 2002; Comparison with 2001 second quarter earnings.
- Banner Continues Its Turnaround. Kline, Alan // American Banker;4/25/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 64, p4
The article gives information about the turnaround of Washington state mortgage finance company Banner which reported a $9.2 million profit in first-quarter 2012.
- Banner Takes Steps To Help Bank Unit. Davidson, Kate // American Banker;6/21/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 94, p5
The article discussed financial firm Banner Corp.'s plans to raise as much as $150 million in new capital.