PMI to point up Pace profile
- Pace Tech VP Thinks Outside the Box. Baumgartner, Jeff // Multichannel News;04/30/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p47
Reports on the set-top box innovations of Pace Micro Technology PLC. Incorporation of new technology; Plan offered by vice president of technology Graham Williams.
- Pace Micro Technology. // Engineer (00137758);12/6/2002, Vol. 291 Issue 7617, p23
Reports on the financial performance of Pace Micro Technology for 2002. Profit warnings issued by the company; Products offered by the company.
- Pace of change to digital TV looks set to quicken. Douglas, Torin // Marketing Week;1/24/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p17
Focuses on the Digital Television Adapter by Pace Micro Technology in Great Britain. Reception of free channels without subscribing to pay-services; Development of adapters by several manufacturers; Increase in advertising revenue via a wider audience.
- Pace cuts 180 staff as set-tops hit profits. // Electronics Weekly;7/10/2002, Issue 2060, p1
Reports on the plan of Pace Micro Technology company to proceed with its plan to dismiss employees. Decline in the profit and revenue of Pace Micro for the fiscal year that ended June 1, 2002; Factors which contributed to the profit and revenue decline.
- The Set-top data hub. Trott, Andy // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Sep2000, Issue 310, p17
Describes the efforts of Pace Micro Technology in pushing for the development of the networked home. Development of the Home Gateway interface which will have the ability to control a number of electronic devices; Development of the Shopping Mate that will enable consumers to use a range of...
- Pace moves to Czech Republic. // Professional Engineering;05/16/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p7
Reports the business relocation of Pace Micro Technology from Saltaire, West Yorkshire to Czech Republic.
- Pace provides digital TV for analogue viewers. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Feb2002, Issue 324, p7
Features the digital television adapter for analogue viewers by Pace Micro Technology. Specifications; Key features; Application.
- Margin Squeeze Hits Pace Shares. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;07/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p102
Focuses on issues affecting the shares of Pace Micro Technology PLC in Great Britain. Plans of the company directors to sell off Pace shares; Impact of the high component prices on the gross margin of the company; Efforts to expand business overseas; Deals made with several major British cable...
- Pace Micro Reaches Out to the Americas. Baumgartner, Jeff // Multichannel News;09/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p66
Reports on the Pace Micro Technology PLC's expansion of its cable and satellite set-top-box market into the Americas. Creation of a national-accounts team to handle its North and South American cable, satellite and digital subscriber-line equipment initiatives; Maintaining relationships with...