Taste pilot for First Quench
- Class dismissed. McCurry, Patrick // Director (00123242);Sep99, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p62
Deals with suggestions on evaluating training programs of companies. When to evaluate; How to prove the pay-off; Result of an evaluation of training programs undertaken by First Quench; How training evaluation is beneficial. INSET: Do's and don'ts of evaluating training.
- First Quench to rethink group loyalty schemes. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);9/5/2002, p8
Reports on the strategic planning of First Quench company in developing a group loyalty schemes in Great Britain. Determination of loyalty card-based programs for Wine Rack and Bottoms Up company; Improvement of rewards offered to consumers; Details of the scheme.
- First Quench steps up Thresher focus. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);3/28/2002, p5
Reports the introduction of exclusive drinks ranges and a series of customer service initiatives by First Quench in Great Britain. Company operation of First Quench; Development of the Thresher brand.
- First Quench drinks retailer calls review of advertising tasks. White, Jeremy // Campaign;3/8/2002, Issue 9, p5
Reports the plans of the First Quench to conduct an advertising review. Allocation of budget for advertising and promotion purposes; Selection and appointment of the former Thomas Cook marketing director Kevin Styles for handling the position of the director of sales and marketing of First...
- Thresher name set to replace First Quench. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);2/20/2003, p1
Reports on the change of name by the Great Britain's drink retailer First Quench to Thresher Group.
- First's thirst for new IT. // Frontline Solutions;Apr2002, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p12
Focuses on the merchandising solution of the specialty drinks retailer First Quench in Great Britain. Details on the MMS solution implementation; Project cost; Company background.
- No thirst for First Quench as stores are left on shelf. McClary, Samantha // Estates Gazette;1/9/2010, Issue 1001, p23
The article reports that two million British pounds were raised from First Quench's 102 shops sold by administrator KPMG as of January 2010.
- First Quench launches global wine brand. // Marketing Week (01419285);2/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p6
Reports the launching of Origin, a wine brand from First Quench Retailing in Great Britain. Plan of the company to sell the product to the on-trade sector and competing retail outlets; Development of the marketing plans for Origin; Promotion of the brand to pubs, restaurants and grocery stores.
- First Quench links up with South African wine trade body. // Marketing Week;9/5/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p8
Reports the distribution deal between the drinks retail group First Quench and the Wines of South Africa in Great Britain. Information on the brand campaign of First Quench; Accounts of South African wine in the market; Operating profit of the company.