NMEC uses events for a recruitment forum
- Just what the doctor ordered. Simms, Jane // Director (00123242);Feb2001, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p54
Features David James, chairman of New Millennium Experience Co. and points out his role as an accounting officer of the company; Description on how he establish rapport with employees; His career background; His significant contribution to the Dome.
- NMEC hires LTB business head Jones. // Marketing Week;7/2/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p5
Reports that Helen Jones was hired by the New Millennium Experience Company (NMEC) to take charge of its sponsorship liaison team. Background information on Jones; When Jones will join NMEC; Insight on Jones' duties at NMEC; Statement issued by a NMEC spokesman.
- Dome team to get set for marketing drive. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p7
Reports the appointment of Sholto Douglas-Home as director of marketing and communications at the New Millennium Experience Company (NMEC). Comments from Douglas-Home; Marketing strategy of NMEC.
- Job reshuffle at Dome as Donovan goes. // Marketing Event;Jun99, p8
Reports that the New Millennium Experience Co. has placed the sponsorship responsibility to Patrick Donovan, its general manager of sponsorship as Kevin Johnson, its commercial director resigns. Transfer of Johnson to sports marketing agency Advantage; Amount of sponsorship revenue generated by...
- ISC Expo readies for Chicago. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p45
Focuses on the ISC Expo/Chicago 98, which will be held from May 31 and June 1, at Navy Pier in Chicago. Information on what will be on display at the show; Comments from Eileen Baird, industry vice president for Association Expositions and Services, managers and producers of the event; What the...
- News from Scan-Tech. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Presents several news announcements featured in the 1998 Scan-Tech show. Includes Quad II's release of video series to help explain bar code, EDI and EC technologies; Symbol Technologies Inc.'s signing of an agreement with Verbex Voice Systems to sell Verbex's industrial speech recognition...
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p5
Editorial. Comments on the Millennium exhibition at Greenwich, England. Torrid debate and rumor-mongering about the event's budget; Targeted business sponsorship amount.
- Millennium show to profit business. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb97, p6
Focuses on the events industry's cautious support for the Millennium exhibition in Greenwich, England. Boost to the events business; Attracting revenues across the board; Political debate over project details.
- In pursuit of Pink Pound. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p8
Focuses on the launching of FUSED, an exhibition targeted at the gay and gay friendly market in Great Britain. Estimated worth of the gay market annually; Interactive format of the event. INSET: Pink economy facts..