Add-on to Motivforce
- Agencies merge in one-stop plan. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Jan2000, p10
Reports on the merger of live events agencies Purchasepoint and Motivforce to create a fully integrated one-stop shop. Plans of the company; Remarks from Randle Stonier, chief executive of the merged agencies; Total amount of billings; Clients of the company.
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);11/25/1999, p5
Presents various news relevant to marketing and advertising in Great Britain as of November 25, 2000. Planned merger of marketing services agencies Motivforce and Purchasepoint; Link-up of toy manufacturer Tomy Co. Ltd. with charity Children in Crisis for a cause-related marketing initiative;...
- BUSINESS briefs. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p14
Reports on news and developments concerning businesses in the United States, as of July 28, 2003. Improvement in the quarterly Measure of Business Confidence; Increase in job search times; Bullish attitude of builders of single-family homes.
- Companies add locations in Atlanta. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the opening of businesses in various locations in Atlanta, Georgia. Manhattan Associates' relocation of its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia; Robocom Systems Inc.'s opening of an office in Atlanta, Georgia to provide technical support to its customers in the Southeast; Acculift...
- Rates up? No Problem. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p32
Focuses on the financing options of junk rated companies in the U.S. Bond issuance of Dynergy Inc.; Shifting of the securities market.
- Quality programme. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p29
Presents an outline of a quality program designed to help New Zealand business enterprises reach international levels of performance. Background of the foundation; Coverage of the program.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p71
Presents several legal cases concerning business enterprises in New Zealand. Includes non-assessable ruling of the rent subsidy received by Coopers & Lybrand; Costs award to Arthur Anderson sued by directors of Irdoss Computer Systems; Twice-yearly audit of Crown Casino.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p76
Presents several legal cases involving different business enterprises in New Zealand. Liability of a lost investment; Negligence of an appraisal report; Personal guarantee within the accrual rules.
- Chart's Top Looks Familiar. Peacock, Wayne; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p1
Focuses on the rankings of various U.S. business enterprises in the investment sector. Increase in market share of Salomon Smith Barney Inc; Ranking of Merrill Lynch in the category bonds market; Market share of the company Herrington & Sutcliffe in bond sales.