Basing leaves floristry fest
- 10 Highlights For 2013. // Greenhouse Grower;Sep2013, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p36
The article discusses the 2013 Ohio Florists Association (OFA) Short Course exhibition that was held in Columbus, Ohio on July 12-16, 2013.
- International Events. // FloraCulture International;May2010, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p23
A calendar of international events related to gardening from May 2010 to September 2011 is presented including the "Tehran International Exhibition of Flowers and Plants, Park Equipment and Related Industries" in Iran on May 9-14, 2010, the "126th Annual Convention" of the Society of American...
- Calendar. // GMPRO - Greenhouse Management & Production;May2009, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p44
A calendar of garden shows from June-October 2009 is presented which includes the North American Horticultural Supply Association Annual Meeting in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina on June 7-10, Nursery/Landscape Expo in Dallas, Texas on August 13-16, and Society of American Florists in...
- Say it with flowers. // America's Network;1/1/95, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on Florists' Transworld Delivery Association's (FTD) launching of its FTD Expressions service, where flowers are sent with recorded messages. Process description; Competition with AT&T and 800-Flowers' Talking Package; Feedback from Alex DePetro, FTD assistant director-data processing.
- Buyout just one option, FTD says. Goodin, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;5/23/94, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p36
Reports on the goal of the Florists' Transworld Delivery Association (FTD) to boost investment and enhance service to members. FTD as a network of independent retail florists that spans the United States and Canada; Decline in membership; Challenge of exploiting development of the information...
- OFA Creates Jack Williams Scholarship Fund. // GPN: Greenhouse Product News;Feb2011, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the announcement by the Ohio State Florists Association (OFA) of the establishment of the Jack Williams Scholarship Fund.
- PromoFlor Council narrows list to four. Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Western Edition;8/14/95, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p6
Reports on the competition for the National PromoFlor Council's $15 million account in New York. Agencies left in the review; Role of the Society of American Florists in Alexandria in setting up the Council; Responsibilities of the winning agency.
- Developer bidding for flower network. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/30/94, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the bidders for Florists' Transworld Delivery Association, a Southfield, Michigan-based wire service network of florists.
- 2011 OFA SHORT COURSE product preview. // GPN: Greenhouse Product News;Jun2011, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p40
The article offers information on the 2011 Ohio Florists Association (OFA) Short Course, which offers a quick glimpse of their products to be displayed on the event.