Visitors up for Inside's expos
- The Event Show. Bond, Claire // Event;Jan2005, p23
Previews the third annual Event Show organised by Inside Communications to be held at the National Hall in Olympia in London, England from January 26 to 28, 2005. Focus of the event; Services provided by exhibitors; Information on a programme of live acts during the show.
- Inside adds to bike portfolio. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p10
Reports that Inside Communications has added The Daytona Motorcycle Shows to its bike-related portfolio. Overview of activities included in motorbike shows; Acquisitions of Inside Communications.
- Baby & Toddler series shelved. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p4
Reports that Inside Communications has cancelled its Baby & Toddler television shows for the rest of 1998. Reason for the cancellation; Comments from David Thurley, operations manager at Inside Communications; Exhibitors for the shows.
- Business chief loses her post at Event Show. // Event;Feb2003, p4
Reports that Event Show business manager Clark Whitecross has been laid off by Inside Communications. Reason behind the move; Comments from Inside Communications exhibitions Director Del Fasoranti about Whitecross.
- New manager for ShowExpo. // Marketing Event;May99, p8
Reports that Inside Communications has appointed Nigel Waywood as associate publisher of its Inside Events division. Shows organized by the division; Previous job of Waywood; Responsibilities of Waywood at Inside Communications.
- DIARY. // Event;Nov/Dec2006, p58
The article discusses various issues surrounding the events industry in Great Britain. Production company MPL Broadcast launched its diary room concept, I-box, at organizer Inside Communications' National Wedding Show at Earls Court in London, England in September 2006. London Duck Tours, the...
- Wheels of fortune. Beam, Cris // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;3/15/96, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p44
Presents information on Inside Communications (IC). Company formed by David Walls, John Wilcockson and Felix Magowan; Information on Inside Triathlon and VeloNews; Areas covered by magazines; Comments from Richard Carlson, editor in chief of Winning Bicycles Illustrated and John Wilcockson,...
- ISC Expo readies for Chicago. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p45
Focuses on the ISC Expo/Chicago 98, which will be held from May 31 and June 1, at Navy Pier in Chicago. Information on what will be on display at the show; Comments from Eileen Baird, industry vice president for Association Expositions and Services, managers and producers of the event; What the...
- News from Scan-Tech. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Presents several news announcements featured in the 1998 Scan-Tech show. Includes Quad II's release of video series to help explain bar code, EDI and EC technologies; Symbol Technologies Inc.'s signing of an agreement with Verbex Voice Systems to sell Verbex's industrial speech recognition...