- Christmas market brings good cheer to Dresden. Sacirbey, Omar // Christian Science Monitor;12/22/98, Vol. 91 Issue 19, p8
Focuses on Dresden's Striezelmarkt, Germany's oldest Christmas market. Items that are sold at the market; The economic boost the market gives the tourist industry; The woodcrafts from Saxony's Erzgebirge which are sold at the market; The number of people the market employs; Traditions...
- German/U.S. airports form cooperative marketing project. // Air Transport World;Mar1997, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p50
Reports that Flughafen Frankfurt Main AG and Metro-Dade Aviation Department, operators of Frankfurt, Germany and Miami, Florida airports have formed a cooperative marketing project, a join sponsorship of a workshop for professionals in the perishables industry. Miami, Florida as the primary...
- Germany's JK wins $7-mil. Bols ad account. // Adweek Western Edition;10/25/93, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p16
Reports on JK advertising agency's handling of account for Bols Strothmann Brennereien, German liqueur distributor on January 1994. International advertising for Bols' brands to be adapted for the German market.
- Office Services & Supplies Industry Profile: Germany. // Office Services & Supplies Industry Profile: Germany;Aug2013, p1
The article discusses Germany's office services and supplies industry. Figures on market value and volume for 2008 to 2012, market geography and category segmentation in 2012, and market value and volume forecasts for 2012 to 2017 are provided. Key facts about leading companies such as Edding...
- Lofty Goals. Lewerenz, Spencer // World & I;Jan2000, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p220
Details the Hannover's Exposition 2000. Discussion on the theme of the exposition; Benefit of the exposition to students; Founding of the town of Hildesheim.
- Anteil am Welthandel sinkt. // Die Bank;oct2013, Issue 10, p47
The article discusses forecasts by the Deutsche Industrie- und Handelskammer (German Chamber of Industry and Commerce, DIHK), a trade association, concerning the development of exports from Germany and the share of the German economy in world trade.
- German prices deflate. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/21/2015, pA02
The article reports that producer prices in Germany has slightly declined in September 2015, however it was not as steep as the decline in August 2015.
- Letzte Chance gegen Abmahnmissbrauch. Klein, Petra // Lebensmittel Zeitung;6/14/2013, Issue 24, p22
The article discusses a consumer policy draft adopted in Germany to fight against dubious commercial practices.
- Dienstleistungsmarketing in der BÃ¼romÃ¶belindustrie. Rühlig, Ralph // University of St. Gallen, Business Dissertations;2004, p1
The dissertation develops a framework for the marketing of services by manufacturers of office furniture to their corporate customers. After providing an overview of standards in industrial services marketing and of the office furniture industry in Germany, the dissertation discusses the...