Industry set for euro
- INTERNATIONAL DATA. // Asset Securitization Report;4/15/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 15, p32
Presents charts and graphs on Euro and the international market breakdown from april 2002 to the year-to-date. Tabulation on the market and security type for different countries; Illustration on the international proceeds per region; Inclusion of public and private offerings of equity and debt...
- Challenges in developing a unified bond market: The case of the euro area. // OECD Economic Outlook;Dec99, Vol. 1999 Issue 2, p168
Discusses the challenges in developing a pan-European securities market in the light of the creation of euro-area. Emergence of a truly pan-euro area government-bond market; Competition and coordination among debt managers in the European market.
- How will euro hit marketing? Quick, Rob // Precision Marketing;12/14/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p9
Discusses the possible impact of the launch of the euro on marketing and brand communications. Significance of the launch to the success of Europe as a major trading region; Target schedule for the launch.
- Hot Market. // Global Finance;May99, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p11
Discusses how the euro has affected the bond market of Europe. Companies that have raised one billion in euros or more; How United States companies are exploiting the market; Appeal of the market.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA. // Asset Securitization Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 48, p30
Presents a chart related to euro and international market breakdown.
- QUESTION OF THE MONTH. // Construction Europe;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p16
The article presents results of the survey of the periodical "Construction Europe" on the impact of the introduction of euro.
- INTERBANK MARKET REPORT. // Hungary A.M.;4/23/2015, p2
The article presents the interbank market report which includes forint trading with the rise and fall of euro, dollar, Swiss franc in the trading market.
- Battle for a benchmark. Zwick, Steve // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Mar2003, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p19
Reports on the efforts of Euronext.Liffe to become the exchange of choice for futures on the euro overnight index average (eonia) futures. Weighted average of unsecured overnight interbank euro debt; Competition offered by Euronext.Liffe against Eurex; Ability to cross-margin the contract...
- Debut bonds by the numbers. // FinanceAsia;4/1/2015, p1
Statistics are given regarding the debut bonds in the market as of April 2015 including the annual number of issues, debut currency issues in Euros, and debut issues over past five years.