Bluewater backs _GCP_3.5m strategy
- Correction. // Art Newspaper;Dec2016, Vol. 26 Issue 285, p52
A correction to the article "Baghdad pop-up show rises from the ruins" that was published in the November 2016 issue is presented.
- NO CONFLICT. PERAICA, ANA // Afterimage;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p5
The article reviews the exhibition "Paris Photo," at the Carrousel du Louvre shopping center, Paris, France from November 18-21, 2010.
- What's hot. // Event;Apr2003, p27
Provides information on package tours, exhibition and event venues for corporate clients. Cruise packages offered by BA London Eye and Indulgence Charters; Description of the reopened Coronet theater; Corporate packages offered at Harrods shopping center; Description of the Watchout projection...
- THE AMERICAS WAY. Lee, Georgia // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/25/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 128, Domestic Trade Shows p16
Reports on developments concerning AmericasMart in Atlanta, Georgia as of June 25, 2003. Decision of AmericasMart to combine the strengths of the Gift Mart and the Merchandise Mart with the Apparel Mart; Management changes; Major trade shows scheduled in 2003.
- Untitled. // Design Week;7/1/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p5
Reports that Westminster City Council has launched an exhibition to generate interest in Soho's Marshall Street Leisure Center in London, England.
- Outlet connections strong at NYDM. // Value Retail News;Dec2011, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p14
The article offers information on the New York Deal exhibition of the International Council of the Shopping Centers (ICSC) to be held on December 5-7, 2011 in Manhattan, New York City.
- Discover Historic Nelsonville. // Athens News;2014 Visitor's Guide, p43
The article lists several places in Nelsonville, Ohio including restaurants, shopping centers, exhibition centers, and a theater along with a map indicating their locations.
- 65,000 DESCEND ON VEGAS FOR ICSC. // Estates Gazette;6/2/2007, Issue 722, p43
The article reports that the retail scheme of Xizhimen Mall in Beijing, China is one of the schemes on show at the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) convention in Las Vegas, Nevada. It states that the shopping center is scheduled to be completed in 2007. The exhibition at the Las...
- DESTINATION: WASHINGTON, D.C. Ford, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;7/2/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p57
The article offers information about tourist attractions in Washington D.C. The Kiss of Death, a lipstick-shaped pistol wielded by a KGB agent during the Cold War, is one of the attractions at the International Spy Museum. The boutique Apartment Zero in the Penn Quarter neighborhood constitute...