- Checkout National FMCG Awards 2014: Details Announced. // Checkout;Jul2014, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p10
The article offers information on the fifth year of Checkout National FMCG Awards to recognize best practice in marketing, sales and sponsorship in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector to be held in Dublin, Ireland on November 17, 2014.
- CALIFORNIA. // Snips;Sep2008, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p51
The article announces that Carrier Southern California Sales and Distribution has received the 2007 President's Award for Outstanding Achievement by Carrier Corp. president Geraud Darnis.
- President's Message. Quiroga, Wilson // Caribbean Business;11/17/2016, Vol. 2 Issue 45, p23
The author discusses the Sales & Marketing Executives Association's (SME) celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Top Management Awards given to outstanding executives in Puerto Rico, the commitment of the organization and the essence of the awards.
- FMI Wins Champion Sales Team At Irish Sales Champion Awards 2015. // Checkout;Jul2015, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p85
The article announces that field management agency Field Management Ireland Ltd. (FMI) has received the 2015 Champion Sales Team B2C award at the Irish Sales Champion Awards presentation held in Dublin, Ireland.
- SME Top Management Awards Committee. López, Joant M. // Caribbean Business;11/17/2016, Vol. 2 Issue 45, p23
The author discusses the 50th anniversary of the Sales & Marketing Executives Association's (SME) Top Management Awards and mentions the committees involved including the Nominating Committee and Selection Committee.
- Saluting success. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct95, p16
Focuses on the 1995 Merchant Marketing Awards presentation. Award recipients; Profile of winning companies; Pull-out containing judges' comments on the awards.
- Highest standards in changing times. // Marketing (00253650);2010 Review, Special section p3
The article discusses the selection of winning agencies for "Marketing's" Agency of the Year award in Great Britain.
- The PRIMA awards. // Association Management;Sep96, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p75
Presents the winning entries to the American Society of Association Executives' (ASAE) 1996 Promoting and Recognizing Innovation in Marketing to Associations (PRIMA) Awards.
- On the occasion of an anniversary. // Brandweek;12/4/95, Vol. 36 Issue 46, pMQ3
Focuses on the giving of the 1996 Media All-Stars awards, a program started in 1986 by `Marketing & Media Decisions' to raise the profile of the media department and the people who work therein in the advertising community. Rapid growth of the program when it was folded into the publication...