- Checkout National FMCG Awards 2014: Details Announced. // Checkout;Jul2014, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p10
The article offers information on the fifth year of Checkout National FMCG Awards to recognize best practice in marketing, sales and sponsorship in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector to be held in Dublin, Ireland on November 17, 2014.
- CALIFORNIA. // Snips;Sep2008, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p51
The article announces that Carrier Southern California Sales and Distribution has received the 2007 President's Award for Outstanding Achievement by Carrier Corp. president Geraud Darnis.
- FMI Wins Champion Sales Team At Irish Sales Champion Awards 2015. // Checkout;Jul2015, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p85
The article announces that field management agency Field Management Ireland Ltd. (FMI) has received the 2015 Champion Sales Team B2C award at the Irish Sales Champion Awards presentation held in Dublin, Ireland.
- Saluting success. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct95, p16
Focuses on the 1995 Merchant Marketing Awards presentation. Award recipients; Profile of winning companies; Pull-out containing judges' comments on the awards.
- Highest standards in changing times. // Marketing (00253650);2010 Review, Special section p3
The article discusses the selection of winning agencies for "Marketing's" Agency of the Year award in Great Britain.
- The PRIMA awards. // Association Management;Sep96, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p75
Presents the winning entries to the American Society of Association Executives' (ASAE) 1996 Promoting and Recognizing Innovation in Marketing to Associations (PRIMA) Awards.
- On the occasion of an anniversary. // Brandweek;12/4/95, Vol. 36 Issue 46, pMQ3
Focuses on the giving of the 1996 Media All-Stars awards, a program started in 1986 by `Marketing & Media Decisions' to raise the profile of the media department and the people who work therein in the advertising community. Rapid growth of the program when it was folded into the publication...
- Market Development Cooperator Program awards competition... // Business America;Mar1998, Vol. 119 Issue 3, p27
Announces the opening of the fiscal year 1998 Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) award competition in the United States. Available funds of the program; Deadline for the applications.
- Gold winners. Lefton, Terry; T.L. // Brandweek;2/26/96, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p44
Features the gold winners of the 1995 `Brandweek' Sports & Event Marketing Awards for various categories. Event marketing program for Sta-bil brand fuel stabilizer via Sta-bil Nationals lawn mowers' race by Gold Eagle; California AIDS Ride 2 by Tanqueray in cause-related marketing; Caesar's...