- CIFF show draws 220,000 visitors. // Furniture/Today;11/30/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p54
The article offers information on the 36th China International Furniture Fair held at the National Exhibition and Convention Center in Shanghai, China, from September 8-12, 2015 that featured furnitures like, dining tables from Kuka Dining, chairs from Lightspace and tables from Opal Furniture.
- Another fine Messe. Lloyd, Tom; Pearson, Luke // Design Week;1/31/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p16
Focuses on the 2002 Cologne Furniture Fair in Cologne, Germany. Collection of side tables in folded steel by Konstantin Grcic; Launching of Tolozan, part side table and part lounge chair by Eric Jourdan; Relaunching of Ron Arad's Little Albert side chair by Moroso.
- ISA-Pipeline Subsection to sponsor show. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Feb95, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p13
Announces the holding of the Table Top Show sponsored by the ISA-Pipeline Subsection in Houston, Texas on April 5, 1995.
- Market winners. // Furniture/Today;8/13/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p25
Photographs of several furniture presented at the Las Vegas Market held in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2012 including Surya contemporary rug, Lybrook table and Koi chair are presented.
- Derrick Ibbott. // British Woodworking;Dec2010/Jan2011, Issue 21, p60
The article features the Twist dining table and Symphony No. 1 sideboard designed Norfolk-based designer Derrick Ibbott which are exhibited in Cheltenham, England.
- Show Off. // New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles;Oct2007, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p12
The article evaluates the Boboli table from Cassina Furniture.
- Table Scapes at BFAC brings unique perspectives for votes. HAYWORTH, JEAN // Breckenridge American;12/13/2008, p5
The article reviews the exhibition "Table Scapes" at the gallery of the Breckenridge Fine Arts Center (BFAC) in Breckenridge, Texas until the end of 2008.
- Table Manners. Bonanos, Christopher // New York;11/15/99, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p97
Talks about the tables exhibited by Edward Weinberger and Scott Schmidt at the Barry Friedman Gallery in New York, New York. How Weinberger and Friedman work together; Description of the tables they made; Limitations of the artists.
- Turning the Tables. Fones, Robert // C: International Contemporary Art;Apr-Jun96, Issue 49, p18
The article reviews the art exhibition "Of Two Tables," at S.L. Simpson Gallery in Toronto, Ontario.