Dressed for success
- Growth drops a gear. // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2002, Issue 5281, p1
Reports the increase in the annual sales of furniture and floorcoverings in Great Britain as of March 2001.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p5
Reports on trend in retail sales of furniture and floor coverings in Great Britain.
- Furniture September's worst performing sector, says BRC. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2010, Issue 5709, p10
The article reports that the retail sales values of furniture and floorcoverings are the worst performing sectors for September 2010 in Great Britain.
- The Color Spectrum. Miller, Sarah Gray // Country Living;Jun2010, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p8
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on colors with florals and plaids, one on furniture with soothing palette of sea inspired blue and crisp whites, and one on a deep-blue linoleum floor.
- Following fashion. Stanbridge, Jane // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p51
Discusses the styles used when choosing furniture and flooring for exhibition booths. Benefits of hiring contractors; Decline in the price of some materials; Reponse of Opex Exhibition Services to the requirements of their clients; Approaches to adapting furniture.
- First time exhibitors boost business at Workplace 2001. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p5
Reports the exhibition of several furniture companies for business at Workplace 2001 in Great Britain. Names of exhibitors; Lists of products and manufacturers for exhibit; Objective of the scheme.
- Martha flooring ready now, furniture in October. // Furniture/Today;5/6/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p14
Reports the launch of the Martha Stewart Signature Collection floor coverings from Shaw Industries in the U.S. Release of the Martha Stewart Signature furniture from Bernhardt Furniture; Pricing of the furniture; Distribution of the collection.
- Sales jamboree forecast to continue for nine years. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2001, Issue 5250, p1
Forecasts the sales in the furniture and floorcovering industry in Europe from 2001 to 2009. Increase of industry sales; Consumer spending on furniture and floorcoverings; Data on percentage rate sales.
- Discounting out of business. // Cabinet Maker;9/3/2004, Issue 5404, p3
Comments on the growth of the furniture and floorcoverings sector in Great Britain for August 2004.