- ENERGY ADVISOR MISSED APP-ORTUNITIES. Warren, Willard L. // Lighting Design & Application;Jul2012, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p18
The article presents the author's experience during the Lightfair 2012 annual exhibition. He notes that lights emitting diodes (LEDs) displayed at the booths all look like having higher efficacy with more colors. However, he mentions the need for lighting designers to learn how to use LEDs cost...
- Trade show tips. Kawa-Jump // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct99, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p31
Provides trade show tips from exhibitors in Indiana. Importance of planning and setting goals for the show; Mistakes often committed by exhibitors; Need for booth graphics to be compelling to capture attention.
- Cities attempt to keep pace with trade show industry. // Hotel & Motel Management;07/21/97, Vol. 212 Issue 13, p8
Cites the increase and expansion of convention centers in relation to the increase demand in trade show and exhibition industry. Estimated space of construction according to the Tradeshow Week periodical; Shows that requires large venues; Completed exhibition industry projects.
- Show booth designers & builders. // Business NH Magazine;May96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p43
Presents information on exhibit-booth design services in New Hampshire.
- Miller Freeman in hard hat rumpus. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p10
Reports that exhibition organizer Miller Freeman has recommended the use of hard hats by stand or exhibit booth builders on site. Miller Freeman's denial of rumors that it has established the use of hard hats as a requirement; Comments from venues association BEVA chairman Philip Rees.
- Show-off graphics. Stodder, Gayle Sato // Entrepreneur;Nov97, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p36
Offers suggestions on how one can boost trade show graphics. How to keep attendees at trade shows interested ; Comments from Doctor Jerry Cahn, chief executive officer of Brilliant Image.
- Grand designs. Rines, Simon // Marketing Week;2/25/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p73
Investigates whether the benefits of computer aided design (CAD) used in designing exhibition stands and having them approved by clients, overcome its high cost. Potential of CAD in simplification of design and approval process; Benefits of CAD.
- Trade Booth Redesign. Cain, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;7/17/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p32
The article highlights trends in tradeshow booth design in the United States as of July 17, 2006. It emphasizes the need for tradeshow booths to have an eye-catching display. Design is focusing on carpet, booth wall materials and other routine elements of booth design. The article looks at some...
- Focusing on value. Clarke, Simon // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p47
Focuses on the importance of value when choosing a graphics agency for exhibition design. Downside of computer-aided design; Examples of mistakes in exhibition design.