- Adding up the numbers. Couldwell, Clive // Marketing Event;Jun99, p19
Examines independent auditing in the special events and exhibitions industry. Role of independent auditing in tackling bogus attendance figures in events; Policy on auditing by the Association of Exhibition Organisers; Benefits of auditing to the exhibitions industry; Use of auditing data to...
- Telegraph audits show spend. // Event;Mar2005, p6
Reports on the audit being done by British newspaper brand "The Daily Telegraph" on its annual marketing strategy. Possible exhibitions that might be affected by the outcome of the audit; Impact of the of the audit on its staff.
- web chatter. // Event;Apr2010, p47
This section offers news briefs on exhibitions in Great Britain as of April 2010 including the plan of the competition called The Next Big Thing to hold regional British heats to search for the best new act for the event industry, the planned separation of Olympia exhibition halls into two...
- Exhibitions need right environment to thrive. Briggs, Matt // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p7
Offers advice to the exhibitions and events industry on how the industry could compete for visitors' time and exhibitors' money. How to excite the visitors through the exhibitions; Way of encouraging potential exhibitors and sponsors; Tips on the design of the show.
- Creating Art Fairs in Hong Kong... with no prior knowledge of art or Hong Kong! Ross, Charles // Estates Gazette;5/17/2014 Supplement 2014 The Props Brochure, p57
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being in the events and exhibition industry, and learning about Hong Kong and art to create art fairs, including Art Basel Hong Kong with art fair organiser Art Basel, as well as in other cities of the world.
- Ticket masters. Burford-Taylor, Anna // Event;Feb2003, p17
Discusses online registration that allows for a two-way flow of information between visitors and event organizers. Percentage range of visitors at most trade shows that are pre-registered; Developments in technology that can make the show experience better for visitors and exhibitors; Comments...
- Delegates question true value of audits. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Jul/Aug2007, p6
The article reports on a debate over the value of an exhibition audit at the Exhibiting Show held at Earls Court 2 in London, England on June 26, 2007. A motion which held that the audit has no worth was defeated following arguments by ABC Council events representative Philip Lowery. Waypoint...
- UK spirit on show at Expo 2000. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2000, p26
Describes the pavilion booth of Great Britain at the Expo 2000 in Hanover, Germany. Effort of Great Britain to enhance its events management industry image; Cost of the pavillion; Information on the exhibition in Germany; Importance of the exhibition.
- A CONSUMER PRICE INDEX FOR EXHIBITS. // Religious Conference Manager;Dec2002, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the Exhibition Industry Growth Index from the Center for Exhibition Industry Research that will track the growth of the exhibition industry in the U.S. and Canada.