Q & A
- Hidden Assets. Lohrer, Robert // DNR: Daily News Record;2/16/98, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p8
The article offers information on the hidden assets of the MAGIC shows in Las Vegas, Nevada. It notes that it is a target-rich environment for executives between jobs. It mentions that it is an industry that is not one-dimensional and that arrangements are made so that suppliers to the industry...
- See You at The New York State Fair! // New York State Conservationist;Aug2007, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p28
The article announces that the Great New York State Fair will be held in Syracuse, New York from August 23 to September 3, 2007. It invites readers to attend the fair and visit the booth of the periodical "New York State Conservationist" which will be located at the Department of Environmental...
- Calendar. // Gay & Lesbian Times;8/12/2004, Issue 868, p24
Presents a list of sports events for GLBT people in the U.S. as of August 12, 2004.
- Hunting Show celebrates its 22nd year! // Ontario Out of Doors;Oct/Nov2003, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p13
The 22nd Annual Hunting and Outdoors Show, which ran from September 5-7, 2003 at the International Centre in Mississauga, Ontario was a great success. Besides aisles of outdoor gear and goodies, there was a lot more to see and do at the show, including an outside all terrain vehicle course,...
- The Amazing Shrinking Exhibitor Block. Pelletier, Sue // Association Meetings;Dec2004, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p53
Discusses ways for meeting planners to keep exhibitors within the block and prevent attrition problems. Reason for the decline in exhibitors attending the event; Establishment of a penalty to exhibitors booking outside the block; Partnership with exhibitors. INSET: Attrition Busters.
- the 2007 guide to jewelry trade fairs around the world. // JCK;Nov2006 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 177, p1
The article presents a calendar of events on the global jewelry trade fairs for 2007. A business to business gem trade show at the Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida to be held on January 5 to 7. Meanwhile, on January 24 to 27, IJT-International Jewelry Tokyo would display at the Tokyo...
- TIP. // Expo Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p20
Presents tips for exhibitors in designing the floor plan of exhibition booths. Avoid putting large booths to close to freight doors; Include as many cross aisles as possible.
- The Write Stuff. Graves, Pamela // Giftware News;Apr2006, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p36
Previews the National Stationery Show to be held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York from May 21-24, 2006. Number of exhibitors participating in the show; Overview of product sections; Schedule of programs and events.
- Education & Promotion. // Certified Organic;Jan2009, p32
The article focuses on California Certified Organic Farmers's (CCOF) education and promotion efforts. A booth at the Produce Marketing Association (PMA) Fresh Summit was featured by CCOF in October. CCOF participated in Harvest the Holidays tasting event celebration held at Whole Foods Market in...