Delta targets its European clients
- Delta to explore French Caribbean with new flights. Springer, Bevan // New York Amsterdam News;9/28/2006, Vol. 97 Issue 40, p14
The article reports that Delta Air Lines Inc. is going to start its flights to Martinique. Martinique will welcome Delta's first flights to the French overseas department on December 16, 2006 with weekly Saturday flights. Delta is offering customers special fares of US$259 each way for travel...
- When Bigger Is Betterâ€” and When Itâ€™s Not. // Consumer Reports;Feb2016, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p10
The article discusses the annual meeting of the Consumer International, an advocacy group for consumer rights, held in Brazil on November 2015 and informs that Delta Airlines and United Airlines were sued by the U.S. Department of Justice for reducing competition.
- Delta Jets Into Henri Bendel's Windows. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/14/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 125, p6
The article reports on events to be held by Delta in Henri Bendel's store in New York City in June 2006. Delta Jet-Set Summer includes a main floor boutique packed with Delta apparel by JunkFood Clothing. Passersby are getting a glimpse of what is inside by the fake Delta ticket counter signs in...
- TALK OF THE TOWN. Pilling, Mark // Airline Business;Apr2008, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p64
The article highlights the issues tackled at the Network USA route planning event held in San Diego, California from March 2 to 4, 2008. Mergers, economic conditions, the Europe-US Open Skies agreement and increasing fuel prices, along with their implications for the airline industry, were among...
- GETAWAY GUIDE. DOJC, MIKE // Atlanta;Jan2015, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p48
The article offers information related to tourism and special events in Atlanta, Georgia as of January 2015. Topics discussed include the sixth annual Key West Food & Wine Festival from January 28 to February 1, the more than 40 new ski destinations added by Delta Air Lines Inc. to their...
- Delta, AmEx Promoting First-Bag-Free Benefit With Cobranded Card Use. McKenna, Andrea // CardLine;5/21/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p37
The article reports on the promotion of Delta baggage fee by American Express Co. and Delta Air Lines for its consumers who used their cobranded credit cards in the U.S. Accordingly, the promotion is exclusive for consumers who are using the gold, platinum, and reserve Delta SkyMiles cards will...
- DL/VA draft approval. // Travel Daily;6/4/2015, p2
The article reports on the proposal of the competition regulator Australian Competition and Consumer Commission to grant authorisation for the trans-Pacific alliance between the airlines Virgin Australia and Delta Air Lines for a further five years.
- scheduled airlines. // Travel Weekly (UK);9/7/2007, p29
The article offers information on airlines that offer best package tours and services to customers. American Airlines upgraded its premium class with lie-flat seats. United Airlines also began installing lie-flat seats and Delta Air Lines began a second daily Gatwick-New York service. Virgin...
- Making a little look like a lot. Anderson, G. // Architectural Record;May1989, Vol. 177 Issue 6, p128
Describes the design of the Delta Air Lines Reservations and Training Center in Salt Lake City, Utah, designed by architects, Lord & Sargent, Inc., and MHT Architects, Inc.