Hong Kong to get funding
- Fear No Art. Young, Ben // Georgia Trend;Feb2004, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p67
The Jefferson County Arts Guild had modest beginnings. In the initial stages of its formation it was thought that the guild would include about 10 to 15 members. Lil Agel, President of the guild, saw that one year later there were be 50 to 60 members, and the organization was applying for...
- Jerome Foundation Grants Top $1.2M. // Back Stage;4/4/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p2
The Jerome Foundation has tapped 28 artistic organizations for a total of 1,210,590 dollars in grants. Of these, five grants will go to New York City theatre organizations: the Cherry Lane Theatre, Playwrights Horizons, Repertorio Espa& ntilde; ol, INTAR Hispanic American Arts Center, and...
- Albany Trust given $600. // Advocate;6/7/72, Issue 87, p11
Reports that the oldest British organization, Albany Trust has announced its receipt of a grant from the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation.
- National Heritage Area awards $50,000 grants. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p7
The article announces the recipients of the 2010 Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area Heritage Development Grants given by the Hudson River Valley Greenway and the Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area in New York including the Association of Public Historians of New York, Columbia...
- Fleet announces fourth quarter charitable grants. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/18/2000-01/01/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p15
Reports that the Fleet Charitable Trust's Hudson Valley Committee has announced grants made for the fourth quarter of 2000 in the Hudson Valley region in the United States.
- First quarter grants. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/4/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 15, p1B
Presents a list of grants Long Island organizations received during the first quarter of 2003 in New York.
- SRPS wins grant for accommodation. // Railways Illustrated;Jun2010, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p35
The article reports on the 160,000 pounds grant won by Scottish Railway Preservation Society for accommodation of its several locomotives in Great Britain.
- Gay Alliance receives $25,000 federal grant. // Empty Closet;May2007, Issue 401, pA3
The article announces that Gay Alliance has been awarded with a $25,000 federal grant from the National Institutes for Health.
- 75 Years of Grants-in-Aid of Research. // American Scientist;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p597
Focuses on the 75th anniversary of Sigma Xi's Grants-in-Aid of Research program. Benefits of the program for researchers; Total amount of the grants; Source of funds for Grants-in-Aid of Research.