Events listing gets backing
- Fashion Goes Retro in London. Fox, Jena Tesse // Luxury Travel Advisor;Nov2010, p110
The article offers information on the partnership between Dukes Hotel London and fashion specialist Ooh La La Vintage that will launch a series of fashion master classes, champagne afternoon tea events and overnight packages on November 6, 2010 in London, England.
- Home Start 'Harvest Fest V' fundraiser. // Gay & Lesbian Times;10/7/2004, Issue 876, p19
Reports on the collaboration between Home Start Inc. and Bourbon Street to host "Harvest Fest V" in San Diego, California.
- LOCAL NEWS AND EVENTS. // Granite City Press-Record;1/16/2013, Vol. 55 Issue 3, pB2
This section offers news briefs on events in Madison County, Illinois, including a natural disaster planning process started by the county, a partnership between Citizens for Modern Transit, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and other companies to offer a ride program, and a monthly meeting of the Madison...
- NATIONAL MOSAIC. // Flare (Pakistan);Jan2016, p66
Photographs of visitors and participants of various events in Pakistan including Roots Khasja, Anusha Rahman, and Wang Haibo are presented.
- Go-events.com makes US debut. Creevy, Jennifer // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p13
Provides information on the opening of an office building owned by Go-events.com in Orlando, Florida. Functions of the Orlando-based office; Significance of the company's move; Comments from Go-events.com chief executive officer, Jim James; Information on the exhibition and conference called...
- Duracell Teams With VH1 In Music Promotion. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/06/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p40
Reports the partnership between Duracell and VH1 companies on the 'My VH1 Music Awards' promotion in Bethel, Connecticut. Details of minor and major prizes; Overview of the companies' partnership; Use of point-of purchase materials and sweepstakes promo spots.
- Time to sweat the details and impress. Wills, Abigail // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2011 Taiwan's Promise, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including one on increased number of association events that happen annually and another on partnerships between venues and city convention bureaus and suppliers.
- Kids get stuck in to Royal Show activities. Clarke, Philip // Farmers Weekly;7/6/2007, Vol. 146 Issue 27, p12
This section offers news briefs on the farming industry in Great Britain. It states that more than 1,000 children participated in a range of activities of the "Royal Show" which has been organized as part of the "Farmer's Weekly" Kids Connect Campaign. It says that the Farm Crisis Network, Royal...
- Collaboration means quality for all. Arrigo, Yasmin // Conference & Incentive Travel;May2008, p3
The author reflects on the changing of the name of the host event of MPI PEC-E name to EMEC in London, England. She states that the event delivered its sustainability promise by achieving Level 2 of BS8901, providing a clear template for the audience, 45%of whom were buyers. She adds that the...