Ahoy joins Rail for PetroTech
- Advanstar/RAI in show tie-up. // Marketing Event;May2001, p6
Reports the alliance of Advanstar and RAI Amsterdam to produce the 2001 Customer Relationship Management Solutions Europe event in Amsterdam, Netherlands, on October 17-18, 2001.
- Time to sweat the details and impress. Wills, Abigail // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2011 Taiwan's Promise, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including one on increased number of association events that happen annually and another on partnerships between venues and city convention bureaus and suppliers.
- Legal war brews on Dutch merger. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Oct98, p4
Reports that RAI Group (Amsterdam RAI) and Jaarbeurs Utrecht are taking legal action against Dutch regulatory body NMa, the Netherlands equivalent of the Monopolies and Mergers Commission. Reason behind the legal action; Decision to begin legal proceedings.
- RAI RESHAPES CANUCK TURF. Tillson, Tamsen // Daily Variety;8/6/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 23, p11
Reports on the cancellation of the long-term supply agreement between cable channel Telelatino Network (TLN) and television network RAI International in Toronto, Ontario. Plan of RAI to launch an Italian-language digital specialty channel; Views of TLN president Aldo di Felice on the issue;...
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. // Spice;2/1/2012, Issue 1, p44
The author shares his views as chief executive of Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) in Victoria about the trends and prospects of the Australian meetings industry in 2012. He notes the challenges facing the market and expresses his confidence on the quality and relevance of the...
- Imex America and ASA form partnership. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2011 Taiwan's Promise, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by trade show Imex America regarding its partnership with the ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership in 2011 in the U.S.
- The Facts 2010. // Event;Oct2010, p51
The article offers an overview of The Facts 2010, a research project created by the Association of Event Organisers' (AEO) marketing body FaceTime, in partnership with Vivid Interface, which focuses on the state of the consumer exhibition sector.
- Belgians win lucrative Live Nation work. // Event;Mar2007, p4
The article presents updates on the special events industry in Europe. Live Nation has awarded the first in a series of supplier contracts for the 2007 Hyde Park concerts in London, England to Belgian supplier StageCo. Star Events Group has partnered with smaller supplier SRC to combine mobile...
- Nostalgia? Not Here! Slinn, Tony // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jan2010, p26
Information about topics discussed at the Dredging Days conference and technical exhibition organized by Central Dredging Association (CEDA) at Ahoy in Rotterdam, Netherlands in November 4-6, 2009 is presented. Topics include regulatory issues on ship recycling, climate change, and dredging...