CBBC Big Bash '99 cancelled
- Acts invited to garden show. // Event;May2007, p6
The article reports on the line up of artists that will be performing at the inaugural evening attraction of BBC Haymarket Exhibitions in Birmingham, England scheduled in April 2007. Music & Gardens for a Summer Evening will debut as part of Haymarket's revised format for the five-day event from...
- New show at Olympia aims to broaden Masterchef's appeal. Thorley, Chantelle // Event;Sep2009, p55
The article offers information on Masterchef Live, an event by BBC Haymarket Exhibitions that will bring to life the television show "Masterchef" at Olympia in London, England from November 13 to 15, 2009. Haymarket will produce interactive features to reinforce the program including the...
- Ethical group signs up for Good Food events. // Event;Mar2008, p18
The article reports that BBC Haymarket Exhibitions has formed a partnership with ethical food group Slow Food UK, that will be responsible for the promotion of the Good Food Shows portfolio as good, clean and fair food. Slow Food, which is involved in taste education, will help produce Slow Food...
- Encouraging feedback for three live BBC shows in one. Bond, Claire // Event;Jul/Aug2007, p11
The article reports that BBC Haymarket Exhibitions attracted over 135,000 visitors to the first co-located outing of BBC Gardeners' World Live, BBC Good Food Summer Festival and BBC Good Homes Live, which were held on June 13-17, 2007 in Birmingham, England. According to Laura Biggs, commercial...
- New show for little people. // Marketing Event;May97, p8
Reports on BBC Haymarket Exhibitions' launching of Little Bash, a show that will target children under five years old.
- Big investment for garden fair. // Marketing Event;Mar2000, p4
Reports the investments of BBC Haymarket Exhibitions company to transform a garden area at Birmingham's NEC. Implication of the investments; Details on the show of NEC for 2000.
- Top gear live's interactive lift. // Marketing Event;May98, p11
Reports on the revamped format launched by BBC Top Gear Live show on May 1998. Aim and features of the automobile show; Signed exhibitors to the BBC Haymarket Exhibitions show.
- ON CITMAGAZINE.COM... // Conference & Incentive Travel;Sep2013, p7
The article lists three important topics read by readers of the journal including the reaction of the travel industry to 150,000 pounds work trip to Thailand, death of two people at the Scotsman Hotel during a chemical accident and decision to buy-out by organizers of BBC Haymarket Exhibitions Ltd.
- BEST CONSUMER EXHIBITION. // Event;Oct2012, p92
The article announces that BBC Gardeners' World Live and BBC Good Food Show Summer organized by BBC Haymarket Exhibitions is the winner of the 2012 Event Award for Best Consumer Exhibition.