Job reshuffle at Dome as Donovan goes
- Just what the doctor ordered. Simms, Jane // Director (00123242);Feb2001, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p54
Features David James, chairman of New Millennium Experience Co. and points out his role as an accounting officer of the company; Description on how he establish rapport with employees; His career background; His significant contribution to the Dome.
- NMEC hires LTB business head Jones. // Marketing Week;7/2/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p5
Reports that Helen Jones was hired by the New Millennium Experience Company (NMEC) to take charge of its sponsorship liaison team. Background information on Jones; When Jones will join NMEC; Insight on Jones' duties at NMEC; Statement issued by a NMEC spokesman.
- NMEC uses events for a recruitment forum. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Mar1999, p7
Focuses on the decision of New Millennium Experience Co. to use exhibitions as a means to recruit production staff for the Dome's Millennium Show. Products to be exhibited by the company at Nexus Media's show; Visitors attracted by the show.
- Dome team to get set for marketing drive. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p7
Reports the appointment of Sholto Douglas-Home as director of marketing and communications at the New Millennium Experience Company (NMEC). Comments from Douglas-Home; Marketing strategy of NMEC.
- Desperately seeking... Taylor, Phil // Sports Illustrated;1/31/94, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p85
Reports that National Basketball Association (NBA) guard Kevin Johnson advertised for a bride in a `Jet' magazine article and has even hired an assistant to screen applicants.
- Deja vu in Alabama. Rosaforte, Tim // Golf World;10/27/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 19, p50
Discusses the career of golfer Kevin Johnson and the significance of Buy.com Tour Championship golf tournament to him.
- Prevailing by the Pacific. // Golf World;10/10/97, Vol. 51 Issue 16, p47
Features Kevin Johnson, winner of the 1997 Puget Sound Open held at Indian Summer Golf and Country club in Olympia, Washington. Prize he receive; His closest opponent in the game.
- The renaissance athlete. Williams, Armstrong // World & I;Oct94, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p150
Interviews basketball player Kevin Johnson. Impact of Johnson's family and neighbors on his life; Love for basketball; Devotion to Christianity; Establishment of the St. Hope Academy for poor children; Views on being a role model.
- Wind helps Johnson. // Golf World;09/01/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p42
Highlights the performance of Kevin Johnson in the Permian Basin Open golf tournament at the Club at Mission Dorado in Odessa, Texas from August 24 to 27, 2000.