Crane's stand raises profile
- Berlin's Air Show Isn't Yet In Big League. North, David M. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/12/2000, Vol. 152 Issue 24, p66
Editorial. Comments on the ILA 2000 in Berlin, Germany. Biennial air show; Continued aerospace industry presence; Air show primarily for the German public; Comparison with other major air shows, notably Farnborough and Paris; Highlights.
- Defense leads Singapore '96. Mecham, Michael // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/15/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 3, p60
Reports on Singapore's Asian Aerospace '96, the Asia/Pacific region's premier aerospace exhibition. Region's joint military exercises; Display of Europe's defense technology at the Change Exhibition Center on February 6-11, 1996; Military aircraft to be exhibited.
- Many firms to vie for key contracts. Shifrin, Carole A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/1/1994, Vol. 141 Issue 5, p53
Previews the Farnborough Air Show to be held on September 5-11, 1994 in Great Britain. Expectation of a large showing despite continuing pressure on civil and military aerospace company spending; Air show as a lobbying and public relations battleground for two pending British military aircraft...
- EDITORIAL. Nair, Dr. CG Krishnadas // Aeromag;Mar/Apr2015, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p4
The article discusses the Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) held in Malaysia in 2015 which will features exhibits by Indian aerospace company Brahmos.
- Seen & Heard at Le Bourget. // Military Technology;Jul2005, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p97
Focuses on the 46th Paris Air Show held at the Le Bourget Airport in France on June 13-19, 2005. Number of exhibitors; Return of U.S.-based exhibitors; Public presentation of the Airbus A380 at the show; Developments in the aerospace industry presented at the show.
- Noticias de la FIDAE 2014. // Tecnologia Militar;2014, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p60
No abstract available.
- SHOW CALENDAR. // SP's Aviation;Jul2014, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p46
A calendar of events related to the aerospace, airline and air defense industries across the world from July-October 2014 are presented which includes the Farnborough International Airshow, the Business Aircraft Europe Expo, and the Istanbul Airshow.
- Berlin Campaign. Flottau, Jens; Barrie, Douglas // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/10/2004, Vol. 160 Issue 19, p58
Germany's aerospace industry association, BDLI, hopes that the expansion of the European Union and NATO, coupled with a looming recovery in the domestic aerospace/defense sector, can keep the ILA Berlin air show from sliding into oblivion. Managing Director Hans-Joachim Gante believes ILA, which...
- Farnborough bywords: Stay trim, be frugal. Mann, Paul; Sparaco, Pierre // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/1/1994, Vol. 141 Issue 5, p50
Anticipates a reduction in spending by aerospace companies participating in the 1994 Farnborough Air Show in Great Britain. Show of prestige which characterized previous Farnborough air shows; Expectation of a large showing despite continued complaints from aerospace executives about escalating...