ABC measures brand impact
- Audit Bureau reaches agreement on how to measure interactive media users. Fitzgerald, Mark // Editor & Publisher;7/8/95, Vol. 128 Issue 27, p26
Reports on the joint position of the Audit Bureau of Circulations and Next Century Media on how the audience for interactive media should be counted. New media industry's evaluation of how to set standards for interactive media audience measurements; Census-based measurements; Independent third...
- CIRCULATION DISORDER. // Editor & Publisher;11/10/2003, Vol. 136 Issue 40, p10
Comments on the report on newspaper circulation in the U.S. from the Audit Bureau of Circulations. Discussion of the declining sales of newspapers; Innovations introduced by Tribune Co. to increase its circulation; Information on the increase in circulation of "The Wall Street Journal" newspaper.
- Hunger for new mags. Veldre, Danielle // B&T Weekly;8/12/2005, Vol. 54 Issue 2531, p16
The article discuses the circulation of various new magazines which, according to a survey by Audit Bureau of Circulations have been increasing during 2005. Nielsen Media Research too revealed that due to huge consumer demand, the advertising revenue has also increased. The article also presents...
- Info superhighway. // Editor & Publisher;11/26/94, Vol. 127 Issue 48, p6
Editorial. Comments on the results of the study commissioned by the Audit Bureau of Circulations about the prospects of information highway. Survey by America's Research Group; Percentage of people who have not heard of the term `information highway'; Statistics on the importance of...
- The ABCe system. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign;6/4/2010, Issue 22, p24
The article focuses on Audit Bureau of Circulations system (ABC) in relation to the popularity of online. It mentions that ABC validates research metrics offered by its members on the newspaper publishers who have launched in websites. It notes that FT has also introduced Average Daily Global...
- AT DEADLINE. Sullivan, Carl; Strupp, Joe; Moses, Lucia; Fitzgerald, Mark // Editor & Publisher;11/18/2002, Vol. 135 Issue 42, p3
Presents updates on the newspaper industry in the U.S. as of November 2002. Details of the announcement made by the U.S. Audit Bureau of Circulations regarding a series of new rules and clarifications on qualifying newspaper copies as paid circulation; Plans of several newspapers for electronic...
- ABC board greenlights trade-show audits. L.M. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;4/15/96, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p17
Reports that the Audit Bureau of Circulations has authorised its subsidiary, Bureau of Verification Services (ABVS), to audit trade shows. Launching of ABVS Trade Show Auditing Program.
- ABC holds rates steady. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug97, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p8
Reports that the Audit Bureau of Circulations will hold rates steady for dues, member services, report services, pricing and audits. Reference to ABC's Interactive Audit Report unit adopting two standards for Web site measurement.
- ABC eyes World Web standards. // Editor & Publisher;10/26/96, Vol. 129 Issue 43, p28
Reports on Audit Bureau of Circulations' (ABC) collaboration with audit bureaus in Denmark, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Great Britain to implement global standards for auditing Web site activity.