Expansion plans for Bordeaux
- forum. Kim, Sheila // Interior Design;May2002, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p47
Reports developments related to the arts as of May 2002. Features of the design objects and furnishings at the Le Salon XXe SiÃ¨cle international show; Proposals for an interior renovation of the concert hall at Sydney Opera House; Exhibition of the works of painter Vincent Van Gogh at the...
- The Soul of a New Science Center. Ruth, Jo�o-Pierre S. // njbiz;11/6/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 45, Special section p18
The article reports on the renovation plan for the Liberty Science Center located at the Liberty State Park in Jersey City, New Jersey. The center is undergoing a complete overhaul in time for its reopening in July 2007. Every exhibit is to be replaced and every room rearranged. Under the plan,...
- Aberdeen Exhibition Centre starts work on Â£18m revamp. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Feb2002, p8
Reports on the renovation of Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Center (AECC) in Scotland which has started in 2002. Scope of the renovation work; Amenities of the facility; Expected financial performance of the renovated AECC by 2006.
- $15M refurbishing slated for downtown center. Rodriguez, Adrian // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/20/2006, Issue 323507, p3
The article reports on the plan of renovating the Selland Arena, Saroyan Theatre and Exhibit Hall in Fresno, California. The upgrades will cost the city government 15 million dollars. The seats in the arena will be replaced with state-of-the-art stadium seating and the telescopic seating...
- Rotterdam Reopening. Kim, Sheila // Interior Design;Jun2003, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p47
Announces the reopening of the renovated Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen in Rotterdam, Netherlands. Architectural highlights; Information on the reopening exhibit.
- Trade centre gets extreme makeover. // NZ Business;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p8
A review is offered for the New Zealand Trade Centre facility at 38 Albert Street in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Museums Going Great Guns. Rogers., Aida // Sandlapper: The Magazine of South Carolina;Summer2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p95
Focuses on the recognition received by South Carolina museums for their educational and artistic presentations. Architectural design of the museum; Highlights of the King Tut exhibit; Accounts on the renovation of the Kaminski House.
- NEC. // Event;2009 Guide, p80
The article offers information about the National Exhibition Centre in Solihull, England, which was named one of the top 20 venues in the country by "Event Magazine" for 2008. It is said to be one of Europe's busiest exhibition centres, with around 160 trade and consumer events every year. In...
- Miele History Museum Opens to the Public. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Feb2007, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on a history museum opened by appliance manufacturer Miele Inc. in GÃ¼tersloh, Germany to showcase the company's products. The 20-year-old museum, which was redesigned by students of architecture and interior design from a local polytechnic in Detmold, underwent a major...