UK music tour promotes rum
- Selling Time stock. // Crain's New York Business;10/13/97, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p50
Reports on Seagram Corporation plans to sell its remaining stock in Time Warner Incorporated. Reasons for Seagram decision.
- Seagram targets youth in Turkey. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p9
Reports that the Seagram is sponsoring a series of concerts at all principal Turkish resorts in the summer of 1997 to boost its scotch whisky brand, Pasport, within the youth market. Invitation of audiences to sample the product at bars and concerts and to play the Green Light District instant...
- Next Absolut: Mandarin. Howard, Theresa; Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;04/05/99, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p5
Introduces an orange-flavored vodka from Seagram Americas company. Price of the product; Projected sales of the company.
- Seagram in search for shop to handle ...2m Morgan's task. Hall, Emma // Campaign;09/25/98, Issue 39, p1
Reports that the Seagram company is reviewing its Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum advertising account. Reference to the number of advertising agencies, including Partners BDDH, Mother and Wieden and Kennedy company, that have been approached to handle the account; View that the company wants a new...
- Seagram buying back more shares. // Electronic Media;09/29/97, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p52
Reports that the Seagram Company of Montreal, Canada renewed its share repurchase program. Details on the company's plans; Information on Seagram's repurchasing of its stock in fiscal 1997.
- Seagram shuffles beer portfolio to gain more mass... Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;04/21/97, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p12
Reports that Seagram Beverage plans to restage Devil Mountain craft brews by offering advertisements geared toward a lifestyle pitch. Information on the company and its promotion of beer; Description of some of the proposed advertisements.
- Seagram launches Chivas single malt line extension. // Brandweek;04/14/97, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p5
Reports on Seagram Americas' plans to introduce the Chivas Brothers The Century of Malts single malt whiskeys.
- Seagram gin on radio. Merrill, Cristina // Brandweek;10/14/96, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p12
Reports on Seagram Beverage's radio campaign for its Lime Twist Gin. Cost of the campaign; Advantage of radio advertising according to Interep Radio Store business development president Stewart Yaguda.
- Tropicana in herc link. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;10/27/97, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p3
States that Seagram's Tropicana Dole Beverages will tie with the January video launch of `Hercules & Xena: The Animated Movie.' Details on the Tropicana Burster line; Information on the rebate being offered by Tropicana on the video based on the syndicated live action characters from `Hercules,...