Lynx launches Voodoo push
- Faberge extends Dove in ...10m deodorant push. // Marketing Week;2/18/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p10
Discloses Elida Faberge's plans to extend its Dove brand into the deodorant market in Great Britain. Availability; Price range; Launch of an advertising campaign to support the product line.
- Elida Faberge to build up Impulse snowboard site. // Marketing (00253650);9/2/1999, p8
Reports on Elida Faberge's launching of an Internet site to promote its Impulse brand of deodorant.
- Faberge backs Timotei with exclusive web site. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);7/27/2000, p10
Reports on the online launch of Elida Faberge with web activity for Timotei in the first stage of a wide relaunch campaign focusing on positioning the shampoo brand as the original natural hair care range. Impetus for the move; Target audience for the Timotei brand; Company background.
- TBWA to take on Unilever ad task. Hall, Emma // Campaign;05/29/98, Issue 22, p5
Reports that the television launching advertising campaign for Elida Faberge's unisex toiletries range Phisio Sport will be done by the TBWA GGT Simons Palmer company. Details on Phisio Sport; Comments from Carl Johnson, the chief executive of TBWA; Reference to a merger between TBWA Simons...
- BBH shows lynx effect taming sexy cavegirls. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign;05/29/98, Issue 22, p8
Presents information on an advertising campaign for the Elida Faberge body spray Lynx from the Bartle Bogle Hegarty company which features tribal women. Details on the campaign; Who created the campaign; When the campaign will be shown in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Elida launch to challenge Gillette. Singh, Sonno // Marketing Week;9/7/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p7
Reports on Elida Faberge's plan to launch its Lynx Triple Blade Razor brand of male shaving blade in Great Britain as of September 7, 2000. Background on the advertising campaign created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty for the product launch.
- BBH demonstrates Pears soap clarity via press ads. // Campaign;06/19/98, Issue 25, p5
Reports that three additional advertisements for Elida Faberge company's Pears Original Soap line, were unveiled in Bartle Bogle Hegarty's press campaign. Name of the three advertisements; Features of the advertisements; Information on the images featured in the campaign; When the...
- Girl winks at passers-by in BBH poster stunt for Lynx deodorant. Tylee, John // Campaign;09/10/99, Issue 36, p4
Reports on the poster advertising campaign created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty for Elida Faberge's Lynx body spray brand. Details of the advertising campaign.
- O&M unveils Physio Sport TV ads. Newland, Francesca // Campaign (UK);05/21/99, Issue 20, p7
Features the advertising campaign created by Ogilvy & Mather for Elida Faberge's Physio Sport range of products. Sports professionals acquired to endorse the product range; Staff in charge of the campaign.