Milano bids for centre
- Italy's biggest convention centre. T. F. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Apr2005, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p84
Provides information on the Fiera Milano Congressi Center in Milan, Italy. Seating capacity of the facility; Features of the building's exhibition venue; Benefits of the center for companies and associations in search of special event locations.
- N.O.W Fashion closes 2nd edition with 7,223 visitors. // Indian Textile Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 120 Issue 7, p135
The article discusses the highlights of the second edition of NOW fashion exhibition held at Fiera Milan in Milan, Italy from February 26 to March 1, 2010. A total of 27 international brands of pre-planned ready-to-wear and season capsule collections were showcased. Fiera Milano Rassegne and M...
- New Italian fluid power show announced. Gannon, Mary C. // Hydraulics & Pnuematics Exclusive Insight;6/8/2012, p1
The article reports on the partnership fored between Deutsche Messe and Fiera Milano to launch TPA Italia, a professional exhibition aimed at hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical power transmission and drive technologies.
- Taking It To The Knitters. // Textile World;Sep2003, Vol. 153 Issue 9, p114
Highlights the International Knitting Machinery Exhibition organized by Fiera Milano International SpA in Milan, Italy. Presence of circular knitting machinery manufacturers in the show; Focus of the event on technical innovation; Opportunities of visitors to see stitch patterns that can be...
- Over 100 exhibitors already signed up for IKME in Milan. // Indian Textile Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 115 Issue 7, p119
This article reports that the International Knitting Machinery Exhibition (IKME) Finishing & Knitting will be held in Milan, Italy from November 18-22, 2005. Eight months before the event is scheduled to take place, over one hundred exhibitors have already signed up, twenty-two are non-Italian...
- MILAN MILESTONES. Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Mar2006, Vol. 111 Issue 3, p69
The article focuses on the holding of the 20th edition of Xylexpo/Sasmil, the Europe's premiere international woodworking event of the year, which would take place on May 16-20 at the Fiera Milano in Rho, a northwest suburb of Milan, Italy. Xylexpo is sponsored by ACIMALL, the Italian...
- Briefs. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jan2001, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p28
Presents news briefs on gift industry trade shows as of January 2001. Launching of Country Classics section at the 2001 `Dallas International Gift & Accessories Show' by George Little Management Inc.; Selection of LaRochelle floor clock from Howard Miller as Best of Show at NeoCon 2000;...
- MILAN FAIRS OFFERS RARE IPO. Johnson, Mark // Global Finance;Dec2002, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p10
Reports on the initial public offering of Fiera Milano in Italy. Financial performance of the company; Construction of an office building; Revenue of the firm.
- LIFT 2008'S INTERNATIONAL COMPONENT TO INCREASE. // Elevator World;May2008, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p52
The article offers information on the eighth international vertical-transportation show Lift to be held at Fiera Milano Nuovo Polo in Milan, Italy on November 12-15, 2008. The biennial event should include at least 220 direct exhibitors on 7,500 net square meters, according to its sponsor, Fiera...