Tarsus acquires French organiser
- Tarsus pays Â£11.3m for Dubai organiser. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Jan2008, p7
The article reports that Tarsus Group has acquired Fairs and Exhibitions (F&E), an exhibition organiser based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, for Â£11.3 million, with plans of expanding into the Middle East. F&E runs eight events that cover three industry sectors. Douglas Emslie, the group...
- Tarsus takes control of MCII in pounds 25m deal. Bond, Claire // Event;Jan2007, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of U.S.-based organiser Medical Conferences International (MCII) by Tarsus Group. The purchase of an 80 percent stake in the company that runs three leading exhibitions and conferences for the U.S. anti-aging market sees Tarsus add a new business division...
- Tarsus boosts Euro offensive. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p7
Focuses on the acquisition of French integrated media company Groupe MM by Tarsus company. Brief information on Groupe MM; Comments from Tarsus chairman, Neville Buch; Other products to be launched by the company.
- Tarsus buys internet firm. // Marketing Event;Mar2000, p7
Reports the acquisition of Martex Communicators by Tarsus company. Implication of the deal; Increase in pre-tax profit of Tarsus.
- Labelexpo celebrates 25 years as a new technology showcase. // Packaging Digest;Aug2014, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p19
The article offers information on the Labelexpo Americas 2014, label and package printing tradeshow, to be held on September 9-11, 2014 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, in Rosemont, Illinois, including lectures and presentations on inkjet technologies, label technologies and artisan...
- Tarsus breaks into US market. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p13
Focuses on the acquisition of exhibition and magazine firm Off Price Specialist Center by the Tarsus Group. Information on the deal; Tarsus' objective in making the acquisition.
- WMC co-producing Off-Price Specialist show. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;12/5/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p6
The article reports on the partnership between the World Market Center and Tarsus Group to co-produce an off-price show at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada. The show expects 50 to 70 exhibitors including manufacturers, importers and wholesalers of quality value lines closeouts and...
- Labeled for Growth. Thompson, Nsenga Byrd // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Sep2005, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p42
Announces the opening of registration for the Labelexpo Europe organized by the Tarsus Group on September 21 to 24, 2005 in Brussels, Belgium. Expected number of exhibitors and visitors to attend; Highlights of the event; Citations of the awards to be presented.
- Major shows push Tarsus revenues up. // Event;Feb2007, p10
The article reports on the contribution of two largest exhibitions, namely Labelexpo Americas and the Heavent show in France, to the revenues of Tarsus Group. The organizer finished 2006 with reported revenues up 14%. In 2007, the Labelexpo show returns to Europe and, as a result, Tarsus...