Men's lifestyle show for NEC
- Name change for in-house NEC organiser. // Event;Nov2002, p4
Reports that Centre Exhibitions has changed its name to Centrex in a bid to enable it to organize more shows. Shows to be managed by Centrex in 2003.
- Shows set to target PR firms. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec98, p10
Talks about two trade shows aimed at marketers and public relations professionals. Information on Centre Exhibitions' Marketing Your Business show; Details on RJA Events' PR Showcase; Comments from Andrea Buxton, exhibition sales manager, Centre Exhibitions.
- BECA to support approval fee scheme despite misgivings. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Apr2002, p5
Reports on the agreement reached by the British Exhibition Contractors Association (BECA) and the Centre Exhibitions company over its recommendation for Institute of Trade Mark Agents (ITMA) 2003. Terms of the agreement; Purpose of positing the BECA logo on the ITMA 2003 web site; Benefit of...
- Centre unveils blueprint for gaming event. // Event;Sep2002, p7
Focuses on a computer games event to be launched by Centre Exhibitions at the NEC.XSGame show which will take place from July 25 to 27, 2003. Features of the show; Statement from Peter Ward, Centre Exhibitions group exhibitions manager; Contract won by Centre Exhibitions.
- web chatter. // Event;Apr2010, p47
This section offers news briefs on exhibitions in Great Britain as of April 2010 including the plan of the competition called The Next Big Thing to hold regional British heats to search for the best new act for the event industry, the planned separation of Olympia exhibition halls into two...
- Exhibitions need right environment to thrive. Briggs, Matt // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p7
Offers advice to the exhibitions and events industry on how the industry could compete for visitors' time and exhibitors' money. How to excite the visitors through the exhibitions; Way of encouraging potential exhibitors and sponsors; Tips on the design of the show.
- Creating Art Fairs in Hong Kong... with no prior knowledge of art or Hong Kong! Ross, Charles // Estates Gazette;5/17/2014 Supplement 2014 The Props Brochure, p57
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being in the events and exhibition industry, and learning about Hong Kong and art to create art fairs, including Art Basel Hong Kong with art fair organiser Art Basel, as well as in other cities of the world.
- Ticket masters. Burford-Taylor, Anna // Event;Feb2003, p17
Discusses online registration that allows for a two-way flow of information between visitors and event organizers. Percentage range of visitors at most trade shows that are pre-registered; Developments in technology that can make the show experience better for visitors and exhibitors; Comments...
- UK spirit on show at Expo 2000. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2000, p26
Describes the pavilion booth of Great Britain at the Expo 2000 in Hanover, Germany. Effort of Great Britain to enhance its events management industry image; Cost of the pavillion; Information on the exhibition in Germany; Importance of the exhibition.