First bookings for Vinopolis
- NHBR About Town. // New Hampshire Business Review;2/15/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p42
A photograph of the 2008 Easter Seals New Hampshire Winter Wine Spectacular is presented, along with the highlights of the festivities.
- BORED OF BORDEAUX. FEIRING, ALICE // Town & Country;Jan2013, Vol. 167 Issue 5390, p30
The article focuses on a wine gathering event attended by the author that was held in the Rouge Tomate, a restaurant located in Manhattan, New York City in which two entries were from Bordeaux, France.
- Let it Pour. Strachan, Sue // New Orleans Magazine;Jul2001, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p96
Highlights the New Orleans Wine & Food Experience on July 11-15, 2001 in Louisiana.
- English Wine Producers announces dates and details for annual wine week. // Horticulture Week;3/12/2010, p24
The article announces that the English Wine Week will run from May 29, 2010 to June 6, 2010 according to the organizer English Wine Producers (EWP).
- Color your feet. Steves, Renie; Steves, Sterling // Fort Worth Business Press;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p32
Announces the ninth Annual Grape Stomp event in Fredericksburg, Texas on August 27 to 28, 2005 and September 3 to 4, 2005.
- 6 NATIONS WINE CHALLENGE RETURNS. // National Liquor News;Sep2015, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p23
The article offers information on the 6 Nations Wine Challenge and Thinkers and Drinkers event to be held in Sydney, New South Wales in October 2015.
- Beer flavorings push boundaries as brewmakers gather. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;4/5/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p23
The article presents information on the World Beer Cup to be held recently at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel in Chicago. It is stated that the event will bring more than 3,000 brewers to Chicago. Glenn Rice, a Glencoe attorney and the president of the Chicago Beer Society said that brewers are going...
- Boutique wineries starting to emerge in Fresno County. Van Haun, Jim; Van Haun, Debbie // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/16/2009, Issue 324089, p17
In this article the authors discuss the establishment of Fresno County, California as the producer of premium wine grapes and home to emerging boutique wineries. The authors state that four boutique wineries, which produce small quantities of handcrafted wines, have formed an association Blossom...
- DRINK - Hitting the road for wine and charity. ADOKI, Dr Idango // GP: General Practitioner;10/7/2002, p85
Informs about an invitation to a charity event organized by the author. Entertainment provided for people interested in cars and wine; Contact address for more information.