De Boer wins Marriott work
- Summer boost for De Boer. // Event;May2004, p8
Reports on the contracts acquired by De Boer Structures to supply temporary buildings in three sports events as of May 1, 2004. Creation of a structure called the Holland Heineken House for Dutch Olympic athletes and supporters; Construction of hospitality units at the main football stadiums...
- De Boer retains MTV structures contract. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Nov/Dec2004, p9
Reports on the decision of MTV Networks Europe to reappoint De Boer Structures to supply temporary buildings for the 2004 MTV Europe Music Awards. Overview of the building contract; Project plan of De Boer.
- De Boer opens crisis hotline. // Event;Feb2002, p12
Reports on the launch of an emergency facility for the exhibition and events service of De Boer Structures in London, England in 2002. Services offered by the facility; Benefits from the facility according to Chris Pomphrey, commercial director of De Boer.
- De Boer lands air show deal. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p8
Reports the selection of exhibit organizer De Boer Structures by the Society of British Aerospace Cos.
- Castle teams up with two on marquee plan. // Event;Mar2003, p5
Reports on the cooperation of Dundas Castle with De Boer Structures and Sodexho Prestige to erect a semi-permanent structure for banquets and exhibitions at the Grand Pavilion in Edinburgh, Scotland. Projected profits from the venue; Remarks from Edinburgh Convention Bureau head Sue Stuart...
- De Boer replaces head of UK division. // Event;Apr2002, p9
Reports on the appointment of Jan Jaap Majoewsky as managing director of the British operation of De Boer Structures company. Information on Willem Croon former managing director of the company; Significance of the appointment of Majoewsky; Business operations of the company.
- De Boer leader seeks alliance with suppliers. // Event;Jun2002, p6
Discusses the proposed improvement of the relationships of temporary structure firm De Boer Structures with its suppliers.
- De Boer online tent auction. // Event;May2006, p6
The article reports on an auction held by supplier De Boer Structures on its web site on April 21-25, 2006. The purpose of the auction was to sell off almost 70 of its tent portfolio to make room for new products. The sale included party and cocktail tents plus circus and festival tents. Key...
- FLOWER POWER. // Event;Jun2004, p8
Describes the pavillion of De Boer Structures at the 2004 Chelsea Flower Show held at the Royal Hospital Gardens in west London, England from May 25 to 28, 2004.