Resolving the staff dilemma
- Outsourcing your show. Finney, Martha I. // Association Management;Sep97, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p65
Suggests ways to enhance trade relationships through the outsourcing of management techniques. Advantage of outsourcing trade shows; Discussion on the increase in the growth of trade shows; Why outside management alternatives should be considered by associations. INSET: Virtual booths enhance...
- CONTRACTING & OUTSOURCING. // Contract Pharma;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p96
The article offers information on the 11th Annual Contract Pharma 2012 Contracting & Outsourcing Conference and Tabletop Exhibition, which will be held in New Brunswick, New Jersey on September 20-21, 2012.
- Asian firms evident at hardware exhibit. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;8/26/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p6
Highlights the National Hardware Show in Chicago, Illinois. Complaints of the domestic exhibitors on increasing offshore competition; Attendees of the trade fair; Distribution of pamphlets.
- Why you should learn to rely on the experts. Leigh, Andrew // People Management;10/10/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 20, p49
Explains why most organizations would benefit from handing their entire training function over to external suppliers. Situations to consider in outsourcing training; Benefits of completely outsourcing training for suppliers and customers; Conclusion on outsourcing.
- Has the outsourcing wave hit you? // Training & Development;Aug95, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p19
Presents a questionnaire about outsourcing of employee training. Frequency of outsource training; Types; Reasons and advantages.
- From the Editor-in-Chief. Abdelsamad, Moustafa H. // SAM Advanced Management Journal (07497075);Summer2007, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by William M. Fitzpatrick and Samuel A. DiLullo on the benefits of outsourcing and another by William I. Sauser Jr. on employee theft as a costly global phenomenon.
- Hire power. Noecker, Stephanie // Business Mexico;Apr1998, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p52
Comments on the outsourcing of recruitment resources by companies. Views of labor lawyer Luis Manuel; Information on recruitment techniques; Importance of companies to display flexibility in hiring practices.
- A moving issue: To outsource or not to outsource. Mitchell III, Howard R. // HR Magazine;May98, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p59
Focuses on the issue for human resource managers in the United States of outsourcing the relocation of employees. Results of survey of relocation trends; Benefits of outsourcing; Experience with in-house program by United Parcelo Service and PNC Bank; Recommendations for companies.
- How to be sure your outsource service employees receive the proper training. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;6/13/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p23
Reports on the importance of training workers of businesses that provide outsourcing services. Determination of employees' basic skill levels; Theoretical and practical training for qualified candidates; Evaluations according to performance standards.