- Change of address for Messe Frankfurt. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Oct95, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p22
Reports on Messe Frankfurt Inc.'s new address in Atlanta.
- Messe Frankfurt expands further into Japan. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p6
Reports that Messe Frankfurt will enter into the Japanese metropolis of Osaka in 1998 with the interior furnishing consumer goods fair. Reference to the debut of the Interior Lifestyle at the Intex Osaka Exhibition Centre; Dates of the event; Aims of the event.
- Ambiente goes virtual. Halford, Quinn // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May99, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p44
Reports on the expansion of the consumer goods fair Ambiente in Germany by going virtual at Messe 21, the Web site name for all Messe Frankfurt's 70 annual events. Offer of marketing advice, business services and virtual exhibition stands on the Internet; Consumer products displayed in the...
- Products, Productivity, Profits, And Pizzazz! Marks, Lindsay // Supply House Times;Sep2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p44
Reports the ISH North America trade show. Names of sponsors and partners of the event; Theme of the activity; Goals and objectives.
- ISH-NA To Be Streamed Over the Internet. // Supply House Times;Sep2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p84
Features the videotaped and Web cast of the ISH North America show segments via HCACTV.com and PerfectStream.tv. Key features; Topics presented; Performance of the supply chain industry.
- HIGHLIGHTS AND FUN FACTS. // Supply House Times;Oct2002, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p66
Highlights the convention sponsored by ISH North America company in Toronto, Ontario. Theme of the event; Exhibition of various products; Attendees of the event.
- ISH Colocates with LonWorld. // Appliance Manufacturer;Feb2002, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p10
Reports that the LonWorld Tradeshow and Conference will be co-located with the ISH North America 2002 Conference at the National Trade Center in Toronto, Ontario from October 31 to November 2. Role of Messe Frankfurt in the LonWorld conference; Standard for connecting everyday devices;...
- Frankfurt fair producer vows to preserve shows prominence. Rush, Amy Joyce // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/22/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 35, p15
Reports on the plans of Messe Frankfurt GmbH managing director Michael Peters for the company. Repackaging and remarketing of trade shows produced by the company; Creation of new formats; Description of the trade fairs Interstoff, Heimtextil and Ambiente; Creation of the men's apparel show Takeoff.
- ISH-NA Exhibitor List Nears 300; Expo Will Anchor Other Trade Events. // Supply House Times;Jun2002, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the confirmation exhibit in ISH North American Company. Host of the company; International flavor of the show; Venue of the event.