Worldwide push to boost trade
- Scoperta Readies 'Made in Europe' Certification. // Home Textiles Today;12/18/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p6
The article reports on the planned introduction of a Made in Europe certification program for the participants of the Scoperta interior textile exhibition to be held in Cernobbio, Italy on May 8-11, 2007. Expected exhibitors will come from Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain and...
- Boom town. Wilson, Kevin A. // AutoWeek;10/27/97, Vol. 47 Issue 43, p37
States that the first supersonic world land speed record belongs to Royal Air Force squadron leader Andy Green. Identification of the car Green drove; Details on the record speed; Comments from team leader Richard Noble.
- Scoperta names Green managing dir. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;5/17/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p38
Reports on the appointment of Andy Green as managing director of Trade Link, organizer of Scoperta and other fabric trade shows in Chiasso, Switzerland. Appointment of Green by Bill Davis, owner and chairman of Trade Link; Prospects of the textile industry for the 2005 show.
- Hot Wheels. // Junior Scholastic;10/10/2011, Vol. 114 Issue 3, p5
The article reports on the efforts of Royal Air Force pilot Andy Green to break his own land-speed record by accelerating the Bloodhound Super Sonic Car (SSC) to 1,050 miles per hour in Great Britain.
- AGENDA. // Motor;Oct2010, p122
The article presents information on the Land Speed Record set by British fighter pilot Andy Green and a chart on various motor sports events to be held in October 2010.
- Good day at Black Rock. Serge, Denis // Professional Engineering;11/05/97, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p29
Reports on the supersonic speed achieved by the ThrustSSC during tests in the Black Rock desert in Nevada on October 13, 1997. Twin jet engine lay of the ThrustSSC; Safety systems; British pilot Andy Green as driver.
- FIRST STEP? 800MPH... // Racer;Fall2015, Issue 273, p56
The article focuses on Bloodhound SSC and its driver, Andy Green, that will attempt to smash the existing Land Speed Record and raise the speed bar on October 16, 2016 and the car is powered by Rolls-Royce EJ200 jet engine.
- Notable One-Mile Land Speed Records. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p1005
No abstract available.
- Thrust award. // Professional Engineering;03/10/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p5
Informs that Andy Green, driver of the land speed record breaking car Thrust, will receive the Henry Edmunds Trophy by the Sir Henry Royce Memorial Foundation on March 27, 1999.