Lego constructs schools strategy
- Lego launches intelligent toys. // Marketing Event;Feb98, p6
Reports on the latest Lego Toy Co. products launched at the International Toy and Hobby Fair in Great Britain on February 1998.
- History of the World in Lego. // Warsaw Voice;Feb2015, Issue 2, p22
The article offers a preview of the Lego Structure Exhibition at the National Stadium in Warsaw, Poland, which runs through February 15, 2015.
- Kein Kinderspiel. Hildner, Claudia // Baumeister;nov2011, Vol. 108 Issue 11, p58
This article reports on how the architect and designer Sebastian Bergne was asked to create a structure out of LEGO construction toys for the 2011 London Design Festival in London, England. The architect built a greenhouse out of small building blocks designed by The LEGO Group toy company.
- Amid takeover buzz, toy schleppers brace for Godzilla... Stanley, T.L.; Benezra, Karen // Brandweek;02/16/98, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p9
Presents various topics on the 1998 American International Toy Fair in New York. Investment of Hasbro on the `Star Wars' motion picture; Plans of Lego to double its marketing efforts; Launching of Fashion Annie by Playmates.
- New Lego dollhouses aim to attract girls. // Advertising Age International;Jan/Feb97, pI2
Reports on biggest European toy company Lego's launch of Lego Scala, its most expensive product and the first to target girls.
- News in Pictures. // Design Week (Online Edition);2/21/2012, p2
The article reports that as part of its Lego Architecture range, toy manufacturer Lego Group has released the Sydney Opera House kits.
- Lego Park gets leg up from Carlsbad voters. Schwab, Dave // San Diego Business Journal;6/13/94, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p1
Reports on Carlsbad voters' support for the Denmark-based Lego Group's plan for the children's theme park called Lego Family Park. Pro-Lego group, Citizens Advocating Responsible Environmental and Economic Solutions; Opposition group, Neighbors Involved in Carlsbad's Future; Larger project...
- Lego launches Czech plant expansion. // Regional Today;11/13/2013, p2
The article reports that Denmark's Lego Group, a toy manufacturer, has launched construction works at its plant in Kladno, Czech Republic.
- Robot testers wanted. // Electronic News;08/03/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2230, p4
Reports that Lego Toy Co. is seeking people to beta test a robotic system it plans to launch in the United States, in fall 1998.